**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Broken Event

Yeah this is already not right.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

yoooo same

i opened one and then realized hey this is a bad idea pray i don’t get banned
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41
    well not my fault, might as well have some :P
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Yeah that’s a really good point. (Me realizing I’ve opened almost all)
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    The main issue is the amount of shards you get out of this as well. Tons of 7 and 6*
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    this is probably one of those “this was obviously a bug and you knew it we will punish those who exploited it” so i’m not going to open the other 1,249 crystals as a precaution
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    I'm just here for the people set to complain about the crystals being taken away because it's Kabam's fault.
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41
    Raganator said:

I'm just here for the people set to complain about the crystals being taken away because it's Kabam's fault.

gonna bring popcorn for this one
  • Options
    blackdragonightblackdragonight Posts: 108
    Yes open them all I want see people banned more points for BGs for me
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Looks like they’ll have to ban folks like Mutant Treasure Island or give everyone the same opportunity…
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166

Looks like they’ll have to ban folks like Mutant Treasure Island or give everyone the same opportunity…

Yup, I was one of the victim 😅
  • Options
    LemueraLemuera Posts: 5
    I’m holding them but it’s bs if those that open them get banned.
  • Options
    LemueraLemuera Posts: 5
    The difference between this and mutant treasure island is that the rewards in the selectors were NOT listed in the patch notes.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    solo event isn't showing either, getting the milestone for it but not seeing it
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★
    I can't get out. I have gone thru two paths now and it keeps taking me to a portal and won't let me get to the boss
  • Options
    Shadow_siddShadow_sidd Posts: 9

I can't get out. I have gone thru two paths now and it keeps taking me to a portal and won't let me get to the boss

U can click on the node boss is on when u reach at the teleport