Dr Doom 6 star worth ranking

I have been using my max rank 5* doom for 2 years now and just pulled him as a 6*. Is it worth the resources trying to rank my 6*?

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    Yeah one of the best attackers in the game probably the best all rounder
  • tannerpurser59tannerpurser59 Member Posts: 4
    A_Fungi said:

After using your 5* you still have to ask this question?

I can’t R3/R4 him immediately so I guess my question was is he really that much better? I mean most of the time I only need 1 or 2 rotations to finish most people with my 5*
  • MCOCRoobMCOCRoob Member Posts: 18
    For story content, if you don't mind a longer fight, you can just keep using your 5* and adding a couple doom cycles to your fight. And you can rank a different champion.
    For battlegrounds and AW, you probably want to start ranking up your 6*. Every bit of health and attack matters.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★

Is mcoc bugged??!

Bugs to the left and bugs to the right, Bugs everywhere.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★

I have been using my max rank 5* doom for 2 years now and just pulled him as a 6*. Is it worth the resources trying to rank my 6*?

All depends on what other 6* Mystic champs you own - like Rintrah or Abs Man - there are more alternatives these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Is ice cold?!

Ice is hot.
    Ice has heat, ice is not hot. Rank up that 6* whateverhisface 🥳
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    Alwasy wishing to pull him for 5 or 6* and i will completely finish all my rank up resources on him
    His 4* helped me till i became Uncollected and i still pretty much use him for EQ and other stuffs

I wouldnt even mind having a game in any of the content where i use hi 4*, 5* and 6* all together.

You dont even need to ask the question knowing fully well what his 5* did for you in that 2yrs ;)
    But if you get to pull Rintrah and/or Abs Man............... Then i can say otherwise B)
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Depends on where you are. A 5* is sufficient in most content unless you have these one shot content like we did last year. A 6* Doom will last you longer but only once you rank 3 him. So the question is, can you rank 3 him easily?
    In TB EQ last month, I felt that my 5* Doom is lacking after getting clipped once by a Hyperion sp1. I have since got 6* Doom and had rank 3 him to go with Rank 4 Rintrah and 7* Wiccan.
    You will eventually rank 5 him, so it is a matter of when.
    Also Congrats on your pull, he will always be a top 10 champ in the game in my opinion.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 ★★★
    edited July 2023

I was in the same boat as you, I had a R5, full Sig 5* Doom, and pulled a 6* and wasn't sure if it was worth it.
    In the short term, you'll probably be better off using your 5*, however once you start leveling and ranking him up, he will be the better option.
    Having two is also useful, so you can use one in AW and one in AQ, or story mode. I 100% recommend ranking up the 6*. You won't regret using the resources.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I double-Doom'd mystic paths in act 7 and eq for a while
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Doom is The answer to approximately 96.42 percent of the questions in MCOC.
  • tannerpurser59tannerpurser59 Member Posts: 4
    Bulmkt said:

All depends on what other 6* Mystic champs you own - like Rintrah or Abs Man - there are more alternatives these days
    Actually just pulled a BWCV lol but no other meta mystics
    I’ll definitely rank him, comments have been helpful!
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    Did the pope play hide and seek with little innocent kids?
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Doom meh rank iron fist he's the best mystic