Question for anyone who has purchased paragon daily deals since Wednesday

Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
Curious to know if anyone who purchased a paragon daily deal, either in game or in the web store, SINCE WEDNESDAY has received a 6* as a choice in any of the mythic nexus crystals.. I have not, and normally I’m not a tinfoil hat wearer, but I just want to make sure the mythic crystal SQ debacle didn’t affect these. Thanks for your responses.

Comments

• Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I was wondering this today because I felt the same way opened about 5 in total including the 2 today and not 1 6* and felt something was going on glad I’m not alone.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    Yes, twice, including today (Nick Fury).
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Thanks all. Sounds like bad RnG, and nothing else.
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes purchased both stores and got 2 6* out of 3 crystals.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    Got a 6* absorbing man this morning
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    While it’s well understood that RNG plays a role, I do find patterns on occasion and it tends to be “streaky”. I do concede that could be a perception thing. But I tend to go through periods where I seem to get nothing but 5* from Mythics and then the floodgates will open and for a period of time I will get tons of 6*. Other times, it’s a pretty steady flow of both. I’ve also noticed periods where I will pull a champ and almost immediately dupe them. Call it “streaky RNG”. That’s just one player’s experience, though. Can’t speak for the community.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Curious to know if anyone who purchased a paragon daily deal, either in game or in the web store, SINCE WEDNESDAY has received a 6* as a choice in any of the mythic nexus crystals.. I have not, and normally I’m not a tinfoil hat wearer, but I just want to make sure the mythic crystal SQ debacle didn’t affect these. Thanks for your responses.

6* Human Torch today from the webstore.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,600 ★★★★★
    I got my last one today to complete 7 tickets, from in game, and I got a 6 star Rintrah.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Personally don't buy them but seen 3 alliance mates get 6*s today out of the 6 that bought then so reasonable odds.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,316 ★★★★★

Yes, twice, including today (Nick Fury).

You got disagrees because you didn't fit into the tinfoil hat conspiracy I'm dead lmaoo
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    I want a chart of the money going to kabam since Wednesday probably went down a bunch