Options

Fix express mode

“So you’re telling me that Kabam can release new relics, new character bundles, announce the Battleground Summit thing, a new ‘bug’ fix for the root mechanic, and a whole bunch of other useless things, but can’t fix what people pay for? I understand that you guys run on a tight agenda, and it’s almost the weekend, but what’s taking you so long? Why isn’t the priority to fix Express Mode, the thing people actually spend their money on? Do you really think a simple bug fix for the root mechanic is more important than this?”

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,519 ★★★★★
    You do realize all those things were finished long before they were actually released?
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    At this point, I want a refund for my sigil or another month at no charge. Express mode was one of the main reasons I got it this month to grind for units. Super annoyed…
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

At this point, I want a refund for my sigil or another month at no charge. Express mode was one of the main reasons I got it this month to grind for units. Super annoyed…

They will take away everything u got from the weekly solo event.. and everthing u bought from the Black Iso Market.. deal?
  • Options
    RBTPRBTP Posts: 5

We are working on this fix, but it requires a new update. Those inherently take more time because we have to go through the whole build release process, which is not short. We are also evaluating compensation for this issue as well.

Is testing part of that process? Asking for a friend.....
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Why do people say fix “Arena Express”? Its arenas in general that are bugged, i dont have sigil but still getting this lockup bug again and again. For the first time im struggling to reach milestones, while previously i was always going for top 1%….
  • Options
    MB8888MB8888 Posts: 13
    nOux said:

Why do people say fix “Arena Express”? Its arenas in general that are bugged, i dont have sigil but still getting this lockup bug again and again. For the first time im struggling to reach milestones, while previously i was always going for top 1%….

Same I do t even have sigil and I’m getting the same lockup in arena
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★
    The bug only happens when you don’t finish the round. Don’t start a round and then walk away from the arena to burn some energy cap in other game modes and then come back to arena to continue as that will trigger the bug issue. If you want to do the other game mode then first finish your round and then you can safely keep the streak without being forced to exit it.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 194
    biggest issue here is game randomly dropping during Arena matching, or before you conclude the three rounds and get "Next" or "Back to Arenas". we have zero control or warning on that,. reestablishing a streak multiple times is aggravating, especially if you've invested in an arena roster.

side note: anyone else notice game drops frequently happen right about Event timer resets? "well, the 7hr Solo is ending, better stop everything for a half hour until the next goes live..."
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,005 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

The bug only happens when you don’t finish the round. Don’t start a round and then walk away from the arena to burn some energy cap in other game modes and then come back to arena to continue as that will trigger the bug issue. If you want to do the other game mode then first finish your round and then you can safely keep the streak without being forced to exit it.

Incorrect. For me it happened just after "Find Match"
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    are we talking about the semi blank screen where there are a bunch of 7s across the top? i haven't been able to make any progress since about halfway thru the absorbing man arena. pretty disappointed as that is a character i was hoping to acquire..
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,079 ★★★★

We are working on this fix, but it requires a new update. Those inherently take more time because we have to go through the whole build release process, which is not short. We are also evaluating compensation for this issue as well.

This was widely reported as soon as the build went live. How can players honestly believe new contest is tested?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★
    gohard123 said:

Daddrieda said:

Incorrect. For me it happened just after "Find Match"
    Interesting. It doesn’t happen for me when I click Find Match, but rather when I return after burning some energy in event without finishing the round first.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83

what about the compensation Miike? :smiley: