**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite MCOC Youtuber

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
If you watch the occasional youtube video of MCOC tips or game play, who is your preferred youtuber? I personally dig Rich the Mans videos the most.

Favorite MCOC Youtuber 109 votes

Seatin
54%
Etaki_LirakoiMasterSmokeVdh2008RagamugginGunnerRB6942PalanthraxHarcourtmazeErza_ScarletRaganatorDoctorAntManMaximus_SpankersonAntgeo1Mana_PotRednick69Saiyanvg2782MegaVoltsJets44DuMonUTonyStark 59 votes
Rich the Man
3%
Nightwing2380SuperAljhonNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEPeterQuill 4 votes
Dork Lessons
11%
Mr_3xcelsiorFinlynndmum_m2Chevy2g3ShadowNetNightCrackerstarfighter23Strange_happensRasiloverUltra_LDMac5Elitehunterasjbobby 13 votes
Contest of Champions
17%
Stara99Whododo872TheLazyKingJlw11WhyySoNinjaTeddersBUZZdog3000mihSuckTheLemonLeepower12Pwf57drshueySgtAnime1Donybcolbyscipio987Roby77kMmx1991AlexanderpsprelliKraD 19 votes
Joel Line
1%
Gimli_SoGTempest 2 votes
Other
11%
Voluntaris2StarKingJFerg114ApachenameplasBluntMacheteBrickriverszero7vinniegainzNexus_UY_ScutiEldRuNkO82Praaks 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Seatin
    Put this poll in the bin boys! Have an absolutely fantastic day.
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Seatin
    were is the analyzer?
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Contest of Champions
    Lagacy where are u?
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Other
    How the hell the Analyzer is not on this list is mind boggling! Howevet Rich the Man somehow made it
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Other
    Put this poll in the bin boys! Have an absolutely fantastic day.

Fan boy much?
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Contest of Champions
    another name for BG
  • Options
    DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Contest of Champions
    Did someone say banana
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Seatin
    I like Seatin the most. He's got a lot higher of a charisma score than the others imo.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Seatin
    6-Star TrashCans Lol
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin is the top pick, dude's funny has alot of charisma and is often the voice of the community as well when shi* happens in the game.

Dork is also cool, his videos are very informative and his dog has more luck than I do when it comes to crystal openings.

CC or BG is second on by list as he's an odd one, the only marvel movie he's seen is GOTG and he doesn't even know most of the characters other than from the game yet he's entertaining (he's a beacon to all our FTP players I suppose)

Rich is cool, the news is a good way to keep up to date on what's happening if you don't have the time to go through the forums or reddit.

Joel Line is also informative and I enjoy the way he shines a light on many champs even the not so liked ones.

Analyzer is top skill levels that you can always learn from and he's funnier than given credit to (that Seatin impression tho)
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Other
    JFerg114 wrote: »
    How the hell the Analyzer is not on this list is mind boggling! Howevet Rich the Man somehow made it

This
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The Dork is the only reason why I can evade cyclops' specials 1 and 2 now,lol.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dork Lessons
    Dork Lessons. no matter what, Dave always has an infectious positive attitude. He takes time to answer questions for almost everyone and sends credit when it's due. Seatin less frequently answers in game questions, and it gets awkward when people troll him, or he gets pissed. bad vibes. I still listen to seatin, but when they are both streaming, I choose Dave's channel always.
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    I watch Dork lesson and Contest of champions most, but ALL bring something for this community!
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Other
    I dont really have a single favourite but I love seatin, dork, analyzer, rich, joel and vinnie fallon

The less known ones that I love are okami kage, and a new up and coming, idelest
  • Options
    EldRuNkO82EldRuNkO82 Posts: 17
    Other
    Where is Anonymous2k? He is great to watch when I pull a **** 5* lol. I hope he gets better luck. I also like crafty grinding he has great videos for people starting out.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Other
    EldRuNkO82 wrote: »
    Where is Anonymous2k? He is great to watch when I pull a **** 5* lol. I hope he gets better luck. I also like crafty grinding he has great videos for people starting out.

Oooo forgot about these guys love them too
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Seatin
    Send a colossus his way!