Options

Galan still not fixed even though it says "Fix Live" (screenshots)

My iPhone 12 Pro software is up-to-date, MCOC is v40.1.1, and Galan is still bugged. Update didn't seem to fix him even though it says "Fix Live" in Bug Tracker.

Here are screenshots comparing when he wasn't bugged VS today after he was supposedly "fixed" with this update:

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★
    Then quit. Don't talk about it. Do it.
  • Options
    aquanautaquanaut Posts: 25

Seems people are very upset over how the last couple of weeks have gone. It's one forum thread dedicated to a bug, I don't see a point in hating on them for reporting it just because it's not a priority.

Yeah, if anything it's good that this is being discussed because it again brings to light a flaw with Trello. The Trello board says it's fixed, but if it isn't that's another point of communication Kabam should focus better on

I for one am glad that OP pointed this out, eventhough it's not the most impactful bug
    I knew I was gonna get flak for the post because it’s obviously a non-existent bug compared to other bugs in the game, but for me it’s not. I’m on my last leg with this game anyway, so kinda a last ditch effort post before I call it quits haha
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Is Galans L2 supposed to inflict incinerate debuffs through block? Not sure if we ever got an answer for that.
  • Options

Is Galans L2 supposed to inflict incinerate debuffs through block? Not sure if we ever got an answer for that.

Nope. I thought they fixed that a while ago. Apparently not haha
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

So many issues in the game ...
    And you gonna nit pick on a eye glow animation...
    🤦

It matters. If a bug that has been tagged as 'fixed' hasn't been fixed, it's an issue that can happen with other bugs in the future as well. And visual bugs are an issues since they can mess up cues and fights. This particular one might not be an issue but doesn't mean they will all be this way or might not have knock off effects
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Well looks like I’m quitting lol
  • Options
    I reinstalled the game after reading in the patch notes that they fixed it, and this time they actually did🙌
  • Options
    Looks so much better now, especially his sp3