**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My rift entries quest isn't here?

So the 7 day solo objective that gives you the entries for rifts reset today, but when it reset I was supposed to get a new solo objective with 7 more entries.. however it's not there? My brother has his but on my account I don't have it.. can we please bring some light to this and fix is ASAP?! Because if I don't complete every single rift for the month I don't get my selector entry that lets me pickup my 6* generic gem and that would suck since I did nothing wrong.. please fix your bugs kabam... PLEASE 😭

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,370 ★★★★★
    The Key should be in your Stash. Mine was. I'm waiting to see the Event pop up, though.
  • Options
    ItsFluidItsFluid Posts: 5
    Perfect, it was in my stash however yes the quest is not there ? I guess it's not a big deal as long as my keys are always in my stash but it's a bit worrisome. Thank you !
  • Options
    SpaceduSpacedu Posts: 1
    The same for me, need to take a look into the stash. But nothing yet on the ongoing events......
  • Options
    ef1opef1op Posts: 2
    Every day we have new bugs, what are you guys doing, why don't you test your product before release? Why did you spit on the users?
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 147
    TB no rift solo 7 day event event and no key in stash
  • Options
    JOHNNYBACKHANDJOHNNYBACKHAND Posts: 10
    TB as well and not seeing any key anywhere
  • Options
    JOHNNYBACKHANDJOHNNYBACKHAND Posts: 10

TB as well and not seeing any key anywhere

correction, its showing as a finished solo event
  • Options
    GunMetalManGunMetalMan Posts: 7
    Same here. I see the rewards in the stash. But nothing under solo events.