**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* Awakening gem Compensation bug again

Someone just collect 6* awakening gem gg just using perfected dimensional key several times. When GG gem is collected they exit the quest and enter again.

Comments

• Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

After complete the path the gem never appeared, I just send a ticket to kabam for support.
  • Options
    phillmostphillmost Posts: 14
    Same thing just happened to me
  • Options
    ShuvoxShuvox Posts: 16
    No, not this. If u just collect aw gem and quit the quest. Again u can entry exact path. Gate key 'r intact.
  • Options
    He who disagree with that i'll challenge u. I've a video.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Shuvox said:

He who disagree with that i'll challenge u. I've a video.

So post the video.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    How to post? I saved it but not allowing to post video here.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 511 ★★★
    No you can't. Gate keys are consumed immediately. Post it on YouTube then link it here. Or just stop!
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PVdJii9cdAQbQMRLeVYmBDCLx5iy-5P/view?usp=drivesdk
    Here's the drive link.
    He collect gem and quit. After that the gem moved to inventory.
    He already awake 4 champion. That's a huge mistake kabam made again i think.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

No you can't. Gate keys are consumed immediately. Post it on YouTube then link it here. Or just stop!

See the link i provide here.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 511 ★★★
    Where does it show re-entry?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    XFREEDOMX said:

Where does it show re-entry?

He just show the process. Already hv 4 awakening gem. He said that, when collect aw gm quit from the quest and gate pass refund automatically not instantly but few mins ltr gate pass back and he play again.
    (Sorry for my English)
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    The gem will be automatically sent to your stash. I had the same - before doing the path I had 12 gems. After I completed the quest:

• Options
    Shamir51 said:

That video proves nothing that you said. It just shows someone quitting out after collecting the AG.

Ok, now somebody doing their job 🤣🤣🤣. Now the fun begin.
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

JhonST33 said:

After complete the path the gem never appeared, I just send a ticket to kabam for support.

it didn't show in the rewards there, but i had it in my inventory
    It didn't show in my inventory but kabam has answered me and they added the gem to my inventory.
  • Options
    Yash24Yash24 Posts: 8
    everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 851 ★★★★
    Yash24 said:

everyone is getting dimensional energies as compensation..but i didn't recieved any compensation from kabam..I want my 6* awekening gem from side quest..give me the dimensional energies everyone's are getting as a compensation..reply kabam

If you didn’t get the compensation it’s because you ran more than 1 path off single entry when sq was bugged. Compensation only went out to people who didn’t.
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Shamir51 said:

Yash24 said:

If you didn’t get the compensation it’s because you ran more than 1 path off single entry when sq was bugged. Compensation only went out to people who didn’t.
    This is relieving to find out. I was hoping they didn’t give that compensation to people who did the exploiting the first day. Would have been another free 6 star gem for doing virtually nothing and anything else they got from the other paths