Gold and iso drought solution

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
Please add t6 basic iso and gold to the Battlegrounds store, glory is a pitiful joke for these resources and there are way too many catalyst options without the means to actually do anything with them, paragon players shouldn’t have to sit on 10+ new champions and have no real way to level them up, and 4* shards are also non existent in the BG store, if kabam doesn’t want to give iso outright why not at least have that option for veteran players.

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 324
    I'm have the exact same issue I have like 2 million gold which sounds like a lot but it really isn't and absolutely 0 iso and a bunch of champs to level up
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

In before someone comes and says there is not an ISO or Gold problem, but OP is incapable to manage his resources 😛

You have to say “first!” or it doesn’t count.
  • Buzerk1969Buzerk1969 Member Posts: 58
    The gold is the daily solo events, about 250K gold per day if you get all milestones (for Paragon) and as @Greekhit said, managing your ressources is also part of the game :D
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,397 ★★★★★
    There's no gold or iso problem, and I say this without spending
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    ISO and Gold are now genuine problems... Bring back the 4 star shards...
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

There are no gold and iso problems in Ba Sing Se

Beat me to it
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,001 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    That's because of current SQ mismanagement and it's choice based system. You can't select gold because of better options. Now for isos they did do a milestone quest, i thought they would repeat it each week but didn't.
    Also we can't get the special shards this month again because of choice system. No matter what option we picked for rewards, these shards should have complimentary. That would have helped with dupe isos.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I wonder if the ISO issue is from the lack of 4s. My main account has millions of 4* shards, but my alt only has enough for 4.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

In before someone comes and says there is not an ISO or Gold problem, but OP is incapable to manage his resources 😛

Exactly this though. There is no gold or iso problem, if there is you are incapable of managing resources.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    I don’t personally have a gold or Iso problem. I watched one of Seatin’s recent videos where he did a mass rank up and used nearly 20m of gold in one rank up session, taking multiple champs to Rank 5 or 7R2. He then comments that Kabam really need to buff the gold and iso gain across the board. Now I love Seatin as a YouTuber and will continue to watch all his content, but if you’re going to rank up that many champs all at once I’m not sure it’s really fair to complain there’s not enough gold in the game.

If people don’t have enough gold, make sure you hit the daily Solo Event milestones, with the gold and gold crystals there’s at least 166k of gold daily, 1.16m gold a week. Grind some arena, complete Thronebreaker difficulty MEQ, buy Uncollected gold crystals from the glory store. Not saying couldn’t be more gold available, but it’s a little disingenuous to say there isn’t any gold available in the game. Iso is probably going to be more of an issue going forward unless SEQ changes, as recently we’re only able to complete the highest difficulty, so no 4* or 5* shards being gained for dupes.
  • WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Arena and incursions go a long way if you're willing to put in the effort