Options

Looking for alliance 1m rated prestige 9.8

Seeking map 5 or map 6 willing to help in battleground and want to get better in AW
Line me at pathseer1 or in game pathseeker
Adult player, communication and fun with jokes and helps other. No drama

Comments

• Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 470

Sorry forgot profile pic and roster pics when I posted due to issues here I can not get pics of my roster to post line me I can show full roster
    Thanks
  • Options
    CaptainEasyCaptainEasy Posts: 42
    Look me up in the game. Game name 'Old Man Easy'. We have a very relax alliance. No requirement. No expectation. Just be active. All levels are welcome.
  • Options
    Have no alliance still add me on line pathseeker1 display same or add in game path seeker thank you
  • Options
    Okay so I am not throne breaker or legend. Kabam should be out business for the scam this game has become. Titles were meant to help kabam cash flow only players that spend big money have the say. I am active and great communicator instead of this being fun now alliances can not allow lower players in. This is not fair to those who need help in the game. To my view kabam has killed this kabam and the rich get richer. While players like put in the work and get nothing. Only the top get any replies this is not and kabam is fully at blame.
  • Options
    RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Posts: 198
    Kabam are great people that came up with a great game, no offense but kabam isn’t forcing you to play the game. I played the game without spending much money and am paragon. I put in work. Thanks to the game I’ve met great people and enjoy the game a lot. Thank you kabam!!

Also if you want to join us let me know ;)
  • Options
    Found an alliance