**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Destroying Laughing Loki Emotes

BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 255 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam, I know emotes will not go away in Battlegrounds, but have ya'll considered taking out the Laughing Loki emote? There is nothing good that comes from this emote and you should really consider deleting the code for it and never bring something like this into a game again.

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    I use that one when I spit the bit and out up like a 7500 point score
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    I actually get this post very well cos lota times, some players used it against me when the margin score they use to win me in BG matches is relatively little :D:D but hey i took my L and walk off
    Can be annoying sometimes but then again, its part of the fun of the game

I suggest you start using yours whenever you feel like so you can PISS SOMEONE OFF TOO TO COME AND MAKE A POST LIKE THIS ;):D:D:D

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,610 ★★★★
    Wish there was Juggernaut emote that somehow could express: "I'm gonna rip you in half now".
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,650 ★★★★★
    When i was getting flung up the victory track there were many low level accounts spamming the Hela one
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

I use it constantly as my terrible account matches up against whales.

so you're the one that made me look for Mute
    Captain America emoji
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 303 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

When i was getting flung up the victory track there were many low level accounts spamming the Hela one

It perfectly encapsulates the Victory Track experience.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

Kabam, I know emotes will not go away in Battlegrounds, but have ya'll considered taking out the Laughing Loki emote? There is nothing good that comes from this emote and you should really consider deleting the code for it and never bring something like this into a game again.

Why not just mute them? The sheer idea of them annoy me but I mute them the second I am able to, it's a priority for me 😂
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 542 ★★★★
    Why take away the most used emote in the game? The others are lame
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

Why take away the most used emote in the game? The others are lame

Gwenpool > Loki
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    How can you let an emote get to you. Focus on the next match up and move on.
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    Damn >:) smh if u offended by this then u don’t need to play. This world is to damn sensitive.
  • Options

How can you let an emote get to you. Focus on the next match up and move on.

I do, but if a company is wanting their players to not be toxic in their interactions with them, it would be good to actually lead by example.
  • Options
    Mackey said:

Why not just mute them? The sheer idea of them annoy me but I mute them the second I am able to, it's a priority for me 😂
    If I could get a mute all default, it would always be checked.
  • Options

Just mute them! Your feelings are valid in regards to being annoyed at the emotes, but that doesn’t mean they should be scrapped for everybody. I’m like you as well and they get on my nerves so I just mute them.

Just need the one deleted. The rest I’m ok, but if Gwenpool was deleted, I wouldn’t miss it.
  • Options
    Watcher6 said:

Damn >:) smh if u offended by this then u don’t need to play. This world is to damn sensitive.

Duh the world is sensitive, over 7 billion cases of emotions
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 890 ★★★
    It's not about sensitivity either to people saying that....I actually agree that is serves no purpose.....I'm the least sensitive person alive but all it does is create a toxic environment....is that really what we need? Most people play this game to get away from something toxic (job, life, etc).....nobody wants to deal with it in a mobile game. It's childish....
  • Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37
    People are toxic. Best thing you can do when you first load up a match is mute the emotes. That’s the first thing I do every time.