Valkyrie’s Ability Doesn’t Work On The Champion?

Izze_KingIzze_King Member Posts: 343 ★★
I have a rank 200 Valkyrie and today her ability stopped working on The Champion. He was a boss. Just a basic defender in EQ. Another person had mentioned to me that she has failed the same way in BGs against FAM. Is this a bug or are certain champs able to ignore her ability?
I’m on IOS, IPhone 13 Pro. This fight was in TB EQ chapter 2.1.

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    i think it was confirmed as bugged right now. It has been acknowledged earlier this month. I think they are working on it.
  • RejemydotRejemydot Member Posts: 3
    Get your act together Kabaam. You have time to nerf champs and complete projects that further your cash grab mentality, but when it comes to issues like this, it's crickets
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Member Posts: 343 ★★
    Recently I experienced the same problem with Gulk’s passive unstoppable. I feel like I need to record every fight cause I never know when things will fail at any given moment and with no proof, it goes unheard.
  • hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Izze_King said:

I have a rank 200 Valkyrie and today her ability stopped working on The Champion. He was a boss. Just a basic defender in EQ. Another person had mentioned to me that she has failed the same way in BGs against FAM. Is this a bug or are certain champs able to ignore her ability?

rank 200 valkyrie must be op
    hi_im_sir said:

Izze_King said:

rank 200 valkyrie must be op
    Soon to be a r5 Val and yes she is amazing. Which I had a 5 or 6star Val relic to go with her.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,102 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

Recently I experienced the same problem with Gulk’s passive unstoppable. I feel like I need to record every fight cause I never know when things will fail at any given moment and with no proof, it goes unheard.

Wouldn’t be surprised if his smash doesn’t qualify/isn’t coded as an unstoppable effect since it is exclusive to him. So even though it’s the same behavior, the coding might just not fit with Valk’s kit. Though I’m pretty sure slow works on him.

Izze_King said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if his smash doesn’t qualify/isn’t coded as an unstoppable effect since it is exclusive to him. So even though it’s the same behavior, the coding might just not fit with Valk’s kit. Though I’m pretty sure slow works on him.
    No this is recent. Gulk was one of the 1st champs I tested when I got her. There shouldn’t be any champ that can negate her abilities without some form of AAR.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    This issue has been known about for over a month now. Not on trello so doesn't exist.

**crickets**
    Bugmat78 said:

This issue has been known about for over a month now. Not on trello so doesn't exist.

**crickets**

It’s unfortunate. Some issues need a little attention but it seem either we or the issues isn’t pressing enough to acknowledge it.