**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Inferno nexus crystal bug

bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
Sorry, I didn't take screenshot but, I noticed that I didn't get the same amount of t3a shards from the crystal that appeared on selection screen.
When I opened the crystal, I was presented with 200 6* shards, 2178 t3a shards, and 2250 mystic t5cc. I chose t3a shards but it only gave me 1453 t3a shards.

Comments

• Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    Huh weird
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    Same sent ticket they did eff all about it. Good luck with resolving this. Seems they don’t care. I even had it recorded fully me collecting and my inventory before hand and after and was still told too bad. It’s a joke. It happened 6 times to me so I’m out that times 6
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Chiicc said:

Same sent ticket they did eff all about it. Good luck with resolving this. Seems they don’t care. I even had it recorded fully me collecting and my inventory before hand and after and was still told too bad. It’s a joke. It happened 6 times to me so I’m out that times 6

Can you post the video here?