Kabam: Is there anything that can be done about this?

VeraxesVeraxes Member Posts: 10
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hi there, if anyone from kabam could help or at least give some insight, I’d really appreciate it. Recently a friend of mine had auto joined an alliance, his in game name is iMpAx Ka0s. He had put up a lot of points playing battle grounds (relatively at least, since he has a small account, his score was 70k+ I think) and today, as the season ended he was kicked from the alliance therefore screwing him out of any rewards from the alliance event. Can anything be done? I know it’s a tricky situation but any response would be appreciated! I’ll attach some screenshots showing the alliance and the kick message proving my friend was in there.

Comments

• VeraxesVeraxes Member Posts: 10
    Alright, thank you! I’ll tell him to give that a shot. Appreciate the response!

The only thing is have him send a ticket to support and they may do something. But they may not.

• Johnny1989Johnny1989 Member Posts: 10
    70k, strange they didn't ban it earlier
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    70k Is alot? I definitely getting 1st in solo rewards than💀
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

For a new and small account, absolutely
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★

You know that’s only 10-11 wins with elder marks right?. With account strength based matchmaking in early stages, that’s not difficult for anyone. And just 31 losses with EM which is easy for anyone.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Graves_3 said:

You know that’s only 10-11 wins with elder marks right?. With account strength based matchmaking in early stages, that’s not difficult for anyone. And just 31 losses with EM which is easy for anyone.
    If he wasn't playing when the compensation went out, he probably didn't have all that many, not all of us had the luxury of starting with nearly 10000.

Although taking the time to look at the total roster strength, he probably was. So maybe he could've put up more than 70k. I usually only put up about that because with the disconnects and sometimes super boring metas I just sit it out.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 116
    Depends on ally requirements, did he meet it ? Where was he ranked overall in Ally BG contribution or is in bottom 3-4 along with less activity in other ally events. All can warrant a kick, whenever leader feels like it. If not true, then yeah, **** move from leader, lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,254 Guardian
    Questioning whether 70k BG points is a lot or not ?
    Or whether they met Ally Points Requirement ?

Take a look at Alliance roster pic again up top.
    Yes, Leader who kicked him is larger account, 2M, which makes us nearly half of the entire alliance's combined rating.
    But highest other Officers they have are very low, only 500k and under 200k rating.

No way they are anything other than a very casual alliance. If someone is putting up ANY points towards alliance stuff there, odd that they would be kicked (unless for other abusive stuff or chat).

Have them submit a Support Ticket and see if they can still get those rewards.
  • VeraxesVeraxes Member Posts: 10
    Came back to check on this post, I see some questions and concerns that I can clear up. Yes he used elders marks, he had lots of units because he spent a few hundred dollars on July 4th to speed up his account progress, and it certainly did. He only used elders marks so getting the 70k points wasn’t that hard. As far as alliance minimums go it DEFINITELY didn’t look like there was any, there wasn’t even 30 people in the alliance, the alliance feed was just full of people joining and leaving or being kicked. My friend was 4th overall in the alliance event for BG’s as no one else aside from him and the top 3 players had played. We assumed that since he put up a lot of points relative to everyone else in that ally that he wouldn’t be kicked but then of course the day the season ends, he was. The alliance was open and pretty much all the people getting kicked were like BRAND NEW accounts so we thought he was safe, at least to get the ranked rewards and then look for a more permanent home later. It was a complete jerk move by the alliance leader and that’s why I made this post in the first place, in case kabam can do something.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Good alliances with good leadership are hard to find. Just advise your friend to really do his due diligence when it comes to that ... I have a second alliance he could join and not have to worry about bad leadership if he's interested @Veraxes

Message me on Line app @ Deaconvelvet