Options

I’d love to hear everyones input on rank ups

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 665 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Who should put most of my resources into ranking up to r3 next. I’m currently running for papeagon. On 7.2.1. Thank everyone for any feed back. And I’d love to hear everyone input

Comments

• Options

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Who’s a few champs thats best for act 7?
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Well I base my rank ups on personal preference, whoever i enjoy playing gets ranked, I could recommend to rank up toad since he's incredibly under-rated and stacks poisons nicely and great counter to many skill champs, another option is the hood, another incredible champ and may be able to do some solid work in story.
    Just base your rank ups on who you enjoy playing really i mean you have a solid roster and should be able to story just fine with what you have.
    A few others that may be worth ranking:
    -Arch angel (if you can awaken him)
    -Rintrah
    -hyperion
    -cross bones
    -gamora- very simple high damage champ
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thanks @Mknight123. That helps a ton. Thanks for the input.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Another list of champs with varying utility that will help you in act 7 and 8:
    -Juggernaut (unstoppable nodes)
    -Omega sentinel (heal block/miss counter)
    -Black cat (bleed champ/very strong in match ups where she can fail opponent abilities)
    -Nebula (robot counter with strong shock)
    -Havok (energy damage cheese - strong plasma damage when shocked/coldsnapped)
    -Absorbing man (armor break immune - immunity to bleed/shock + physical resitance in 1 form, immunity to incinerate/coldsnap/frostbite + energy resistance in the other form)
    -hood (fateseal/stagger/nullify)
    -miles morales (unblockable specials cheese)
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 128 ★★
    High sig Angela (atleast sig 102) with Odin pre-fights is pretty much damaging debuff immune, also ignores nullify
    Rintrah is amazing for many mystic lanes and boss fights (if you are very proficient with Tigra you can ignore this one).
    Juggs is good for unstoppable lanes, can also do mystic lanes (thanks to stagger and nullify)
    Diablo/Toad against poison vulnerability
    Anti-Venom easily heal reverses and controls unstoppable/evade with decelerate. Incredibly persistent.
    Doc Oc is probably best when heal block or power control are needed.
    Daredevil H.k ignores all miss without any effort + purifies non-damaging debuffs + has potent defensive ability accuracy decrease.
    Crossbones can control defensive ability accuracy very well while ramping up dmg hard, mangog synergy is advised.
    Abs man/Emma Frost for immunities.
    Havok can do energy adoption lanes, go against skill purifiers, prowess lanes, ignores thorns with double mediums.
    Omega Sentinel against Bio-hazard'ish nodes and if healblock/miss control is needed. Also nullify immune. In my personal experience she controls well only one thing at the time. If ai becomes to passive while you are trying to keep up several debuffs, you will inevitably lose one.
    And obviously Archangel. Awakened with high sig

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Another list of champs with varying utility that will help you in act 7 and 8:
    -Juggernaut (unstoppable nodes)
    -Omega sentinel (heal block/miss counter)
    -Black cat (bleed champ/very strong in match ups where she can fail opponent abilities)
    -Nebula (robot counter with strong shock)
    -Havok (energy damage cheese - strong plasma damage when shocked/coldsnapped)
    -Absorbing man (armor break immune - immunity to bleed/shock + physical resitance in 1 form, immunity to incinerate/coldsnap/frostbite + energy resistance in the other form)
    -hood (fateseal/stagger/nullify)
    -miles morales (unblockable specials cheese)

Thanks! This is super helpful for me as well as I'm going through Act 7 now and have a number of these champs (Juggs is already R3, Black Cat duped is someone I was considering ranking up, her and Havok are at least going to R2 eventually R3 and I've got my Miles at R2 already)
  • Options
    Man you guys! I can’t thank you guys enough for all this awesome info! Thank you @IvarTheBoneless @Fantomaxop
  • Options
    Here’s my r3&4’s. Right now I use Herc, doom, BWCV, nick, and mags in 90% of my fights. But I want to get away from just using the the same champs all the time.

• Options
    Deder80 said:

Here’s my r3&4’s. Right now I use Herc, doom, BWCV, nick, and mags in 90% of my fights. But I want to get away from just using the the same champs all the time.

Very nice roster right there. I feel like you are missing some niche immunities like nullify-stagger/buff immunity, more of potent debuff control (strong purification like Kingpin/intensive cleanse like Jabari), true strike and maybe ability accuracy destroyers like Crossbones.
    Also personally i don't see anything wrong with using same champs all the time. If it works, why stop?
    However if you are bored then just try other champions casually in day to day content like side quests/event quests, even if they are just r1 or r2. If champion feels good to play its going to be evident pretty fast, unless if it is not some kind of Tigra who needs tonn of practice and knowledge.
  • Options
    @Fantomaxop, thanks for the advice. CrossBones is good?
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

@Fantomaxop, thanks for the advice. CrossBones is good?

Easy access to -100% ability accuracy, very good dmg, not critting can be utility, awakened purifies debuffs (not consistently but good enough)