What has kabam done

MrBeanMrBean Member Posts: 32
I had 165 6* champs now I have 144. I remember because everytime I grinded for arena i calculated how many points I was gonna do. I had 9k 7 star shards about to open one with the bg rewards. Guess what now I have 0. No bg rewards too that I grinded everyday and was arcane I since week 1. Well that doesnt look like 1 punishment isnt it. 3 punishments how cruel. I called it, I knew it, I said it. Kabam has always treat their player base like this, just look what have they done. And people will still disagree and be happy that they did this to us. Yall said you were only gonna take champs gotten from the crystals. Shameless kabam, do better

Comments

• SweetMassSweetMass Member Posts: 10
    Are they sending bg rewards out rn?
  • SpectSpect Member Posts: 12

MrBean said:

This is insane. I forgot about my 5 stars. I have almost nothing bro. I think I have more 6 star than 5 stars. What is this

What are you complaining about? You used the mythic crystal exploit now you lost everything you got out of them including shards? It's not rocket science lol.
    He’s clearly saying that extra 5* champs got removed or he has extra 6* champs. It’s not rocket science lol.
  • SweetMassSweetMass Member Posts: 10

MrBean said:

This is insane. I forgot about my 5 stars. I have almost nothing bro. I think I have more 6 star than 5 stars. What is this

What are you complaining about? You used the mythic crystal exploit now you lost everything you got out of them including shards? It's not rocket science lol.
    You clearly can’t read lmao
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    MrBean said:

Spect said:

MrBean said:

He’s clearly saying that extra 5* champs got removed or he has extra 6* champs. It’s not rocket science lol.
    Imagine believing a person who used an exploit is telling the truth. Poor sweet summer child.
    i could literally send screenshots
    Let's see them then, that's the first thing you should've done if you thought Kabam made a mistake (which strangely has only happened to you).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    MrBean said:

Spect said:

MrBean said:

Imagine believing a person who used an exploit is telling the truth, especially when it hasn't happened to anybody else. Poor sweet summer child.
    Im genuinely being serious. They took 40% of my 5 stars. I have more 6 stars than 5 stars
    Send a support ticket in. If they took more than you gained from the exploit, they should be able to figure that out and might help. But with the amount of anti-player rage bait this issue's causing, I wouldn't expect much sympathy
    SweetMass said:

MrBean said:

I can read just fine, do I believe what he's saying considering nobody else has had this issue though? No, and if you do without seeing any actual proof whatsoever you must be extremely gullible and naive "lmao".

MrBean said:

MrBean said:

MrBean said:

SweetMass said:

MrBean said:

I can read just fine, do I believe what he's saying considering nobody else has had this issue though? No, and if you do without seeing any actual proof whatsoever you must be extremely gullible and naive "lmao".
    Idc sending the proof to you. idk if i cant even send videos from here so you can see the total imbalance i have of 5 stars and 6 stars. Im gonna send the evidence to kabam with a ticket.
    Backpedals immediately after I ask him to send those screenshots he said he could send... Yeah, okay buddy, let us know when they get this massive issue fixed for ya 😉
    Youre actually so delulu. Why would I be lying first of all. I cant send videos. I will not waste my time with a guy like you sending you 30 photos through the forums. And i will let you know their response when ill send then the ticket. You will either see the toxicity in them or how they acc fix it
    Can you see the toxicity in you? You said you could literally send screen shots, now you don't want to waste your time? 😆
    U know what i will send yall screenshot just for yall to shut up and dont wanna see yall arguing about this after i send them
    You better make sure it's clear cut proof that every single one of the champs they took from you was in your possession BEFORE the mythic crystal bug took place
    This ^
    If you just send screenshots of what your roster looks like right now, that obviously won't prove anything, we need to see what your roster looked like before the exploit and after the fix. If you can prove it was different then (before the exploit) to what it is now (after the fix) then there's nothing else to argue about here, otherwise don't waste your time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    MrBean said:

Im just gonna delete the pictures. What is the point of me sending proof and everyone just disagreeing when yall where absolutely down bad for me to send them. How disgraceful

Proving it to angry forum members is a waste of time, just put all the info into the support ticket if you haven't already. However Kabam decides to handle it is between you and them, people can chill
    MrBean said:

MrBean said:

MrBean said:

MrBean said:

SweetMass said:

MrBean said:

Idc sending the proof to you. idk if i cant even send videos from here so you can see the total imbalance i have of 5 stars and 6 stars. Im gonna send the evidence to kabam with a ticket.
    Backpedals immediately after I ask him to send those screenshots he said he could send... Yeah, okay buddy, let us know when they get this massive issue fixed for ya 😉
    Youre actually so delulu. Why would I be lying first of all. I cant send videos. I will not waste my time with a guy like you sending you 30 photos through the forums. And i will let you know their response when ill send then the ticket. You will either see the toxicity in them or how they acc fix it
    Can you see the toxicity in you? You said you could literally send screen shots, now you don't want to waste your time? 😆
    U know what i will send yall screenshot just for yall to shut up and dont wanna see yall arguing about this after i send them
    You better make sure it's clear cut proof that every single one of the champs they took from you was in your possession BEFORE the mythic crystal bug took place
    This ^
    If you just send screenshots of what your roster looks like right now, that obviously won't prove anything, we need to see what your roster looked like before the exploit and after the fix. If you can prove it was different then (before the exploit) to what it is now (after the fix) then there's nothing else to argue about here, otherwise don't waste your time.
    how am i gonna send pictures of how my roster look before. At this point youre trynna act dumb and now im well correct. Nobody takes pictures of the whole roster
    I'm not acting dumb, that's the only way for you to prove they did in fact remove champs they weren't supposed to remove. Since you've failed to provide legitimate proof for the third time I will now remove myself from the conversation and good luck with that compensation you TOTALLY deserve cause they screwed up, not you lol.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    MrBean, did you do any quest or story mode or battleground with any champion from the exploit 1250 mythic crystal? simple answer 'yes' or 'no'. If you gain any rewards by using the champions gotten from mythic crystal exploit.. that is taking advantage of the said exploit by using champions you should probably not have gotten yet.. who knows maybe in time you do pull them later on.. Note: any units, 4* shards, 5* shards and 6* shards from dupe with the 1250 mythic crystal are fraudulent and do no count as yours.. Now, if you originally had 9700shards 7*, and it was removed.. that would be mistake on kabams part, and they should return what was originally yours.. Hence reason why the account need to be frozen and account who took advantage and were able to advance in summoner progression (example: use '1250 mythic champs' to overcome challenges) because its difficult with current roster. exploited situation.. so its revert back to before it happened. do you understand the severity and cascading effects of opening any of the 1250 mythic crystal..
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,718 ★★★★★
    This thread...
    Replies are equally as toxic as OPs mindset.