Please help Act 6

I can’t seem to get past Act 6.1.2 I definitely have the roster for it but the degeneration keeps taking me out. Here’s my roster I’ve tried to watch YouTube videos but can’t seem to find one that will help. My skills suck I know but some help would be nice

Comments

• ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    Yeah, i see red mags trying to stick his head up in the bottom pic. He’s the true act 6 mvp, pick the metal heavy paths and he crushes it
  • StarPrattGOTGStarPrattGOTG Member Posts: 12
    I keep seeing that tech is great for act 6 as well. Is that true?
    Ghost not tech sorry
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 507 ★★★

Ghost not tech sorry

Yeah, i can reccomend checking out mcocnoobs guides on act 6. He explains everything really well.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Member Posts: 348 ★★
    May I ask how exactly the degen is giving you trouble? It only triggers when you hit 15 hits without using a special. So, except if you forget it, you won't get degen as long as you use specials before every 15th hit.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Thomildo said:

Yeah, i see red mags trying to stick his head up in the bottom pic. He’s the true act 6 mvp, pick the metal heavy paths and he crushes it

Literally no skill required if using mags against #metal IN ACT 6...
    Secret gamer I had no idea that was a thing! I really don’t know a lot about this game but thanks for the tip!
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Secret gamer I had no idea that was a thing! I really don’t know a lot about this game but thanks for the tip!

It can be a complicated game :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,560 Guardian

I strongly recommend if you were not in the habit of doing this before, start reading the node descriptions for the maps in Act 6, and in fact review the nodes in every single fight to remind yourself what's going on in them. The threat is not just the champion you face, it is also the nodes they are augmented with, and most nodes have a sort of "mini-game" aspect to them where this bad thing happens unless you do this, or this good thing happens except when you do that. Part of getting better at the game is navigating the requirements set forth by the nodes and the way the champions abilities work.
    Thank you all so much! Really appreciate the feedback, enjoy when the mcoc community actually responds with great insight!