**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Abyss team recommendations (plz help lol)

Here’s the main part of my roster, I really appreciate the help, I think i’m more than capable of taking on the abyss just need some direction on who i should use

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,514 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Aegon, Heimdall, Doom, Torch, Fury would be my suggestion for your first try doing path 1.

But honestly, you should focus on story content before attempting Abyss. Better rewards, less time and frustration.
  • Options
    Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    First off- I wholeheartedly believe that the abyss is not worth it. Story, SQ, and battlegrounds will all progress you much further, and the risk-reward factor is much more dominant.
    In that case- Fury, Aegon, Doom, Torch, and the last spot could be either Heimdall or Corvus (for boss.)
    In general, my suggestions for rank ups would be to further rank fury, Hulkling, Kingpin. Blade would be fun too.
  • Options
    Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 166
    it’s more of a progression thing for me, the game has become stale (not trying to fire shots kabam), but the main purpose is just to spice up the game for me
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

it’s more of a progression thing for me, the game has become stale (not trying to fire shots kabam), but the main purpose is just to spice up the game for me

Personally, I would still suggest you complete Story quests (up to 8.2) first.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Kt1 has multiple videos on it. It's your best bet.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,514 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

I'd say push for Paragon if you're not already and then see what the special announcements are on Friday. EoP is also way more enjoyable than Abyss (and challenging too)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★

And I highly appreciate players with this thinking.
    Doing what we all went through for progression and not just buying the whole game in one day.
    You go and smack abyss good sir!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I'm in a similar boat, paragon, explored act 8, have all the right champs and wouldnt mind doing one path just to say i've done it.

But, I have a gauntlet run and carinas V3 to do (not interested in V1 or 2) and the frustration/input cost is better spent there for rewards that are useful now. Abyss isn't going away but if I wait the same amount of time to do the above those rewards will likely be devalued too.