Higher difficulties on the side quest

ArcRezArcRez Member Posts: 14
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
What champs can do good in higher rated difficulties of the side quest? Like champs that have a high damage potential, maybe like a r3 5 star or r5 4 star who can beat down threat level 3 and 4. The only champs who i have right now who are kinda like that are ghost and red mags. But, if you guys know some more, could you list them below?

Comments

• Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    Threat Lvl 3 & 4 are Cav & TB respectively
    i dont think you can grind those Lvl with the champ ratings you just mentioned.
    Just drop your top roaster champs and there might be good suggestions
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

7*s or 6r4s are good.

This is the right answer. Don't want know OP skill level so don't want OP to use revives if possible. Since it's side quest threat level 3 & 4, maybe rank 2 7 stars or rank 5 6 stars would be better.
  • ArcRezArcRez Member Posts: 14

It’s easier if you post screenshots of your roster than for us to name random champs.

7*s or 6r4s are good.

This is the right answer. Don't want know OP skill level so don't want OP to use revives if possible. Since it's side quest threat level 3 & 4, maybe rank 2 7 stars or rank 5 6 stars would be better.
    Dont really like doing story, i really just play for battlegrounds and I need some better champs for that which is why i do the side quests.
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    ArcRez said:

7*s or 6r4s are good.

Dont really like doing story, i really just play for battlegrounds and I need some better champs for that which is why i do the side quests.
    You’re shooting yourself in the foot by not doing story content. Based on the screenshots I’m assuming you’re roughly uncollected. But I’d focus on the Magneto. Hell do wonders against metal champs. Omega sentinel too

DUHveed said:

ArcRez said:

7*s or 6r4s are good.

You’re shooting yourself in the foot by not doing story content. Based on the screenshots I’m assuming you’re roughly uncollected. But I’d focus on the Magneto. Hell do wonders against metal champs. Omega sentinel too

Not just uncollected im done with act 5, and i think thats good for now. Sadly alot of champs on the sq arent metal :(
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    My team for going in random has been domino, black cat, gorr, Diablo, spot. Swapping in torch for gorr for the joss, just incase, but spot usually handles it fine, going in for the stone with the key, swapped AA in for gorr.