Is anyone else have issues updating on Android?

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
At first, it seemed to be a space issue but that has been resolved and it keeps failing to update. It pretends to prepare for a few moments and then stops.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    I went through this earlier. It got to 95% & just sat there. I've always been scared of uninstalling & re-installing(can't remember my login password), but doing that was zero issue & game running fine w/ new update. Maybe try that & good luck
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    edited August 2023
    I can't even get it to start downloading.

At this point, it only tries to do anything for a few seconds and stops.

I'm also nervous about uninstalling and reinstalling because I don't remember my login either, but that might be my only solution now.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,545 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Gonna try the update.. as of now, its still on 95%.. finally it finished installing.. that was a long update..
    Well.

Huh.

Apparently it actually updated because I have the new splash screens.

Very weird.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    I got it installed, but it took two attempts to update. It now has the micro 3.5 megabyte updates every few minutes when doing arena/quests... It was a 1 gigabyte update which seemed large.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,305 ★★★★★
    I was stuck in random update loops but it seems like uninstalling and reinstalling the app entirely fixed it
  • zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    It installed fine but I had the game freeze on a load screen during a quest which was the first time I've ever had that.

I also keep getting that downloading screen in-game every so often when I try to start a fight.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Glad I'm not the only one getting small updates before fights.
  • Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Member Posts: 168

I'm stuck here 🥱

I'm stuck here 🥱

I keep getting that screen...while trying to load the pre-fight screen in EQ!