"updating"

Since May, I can't play normally from my device and thinking I'm not the only one. This endless renewal is already in terrible dreams.

Is it really impossible to do at least something, create a launcher so that the game files are transferred intact, or fix the files when transferring to the public domain, but at least something.

I know that the game behaves fine if downloaded through google play, but I do not have services on my honor 30 and many players may have the same problem, why the developers have not paid attention to us for many months.

The cry of the soul is already in fact.

Comments

• SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50

Since May, I can't play normally from my device and thinking I'm not the only one. This endless renewal is already in terrible dreams.

Is it really impossible to do at least something, create a launcher so that the game files are transferred intact, or fix the files when transferring to the public domain, but at least something.

I know that the game behaves fine if downloaded through google play, but I do not have services on my honor 30 and many players may have the same problem, why the developers have not paid attention to us for many months.

The cry of the soul is already in fact.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    It will just get harder and harder to use Chinese phones. I'd bite the bullet and shift.

It will just get harder and harder to use Chinese phones. I'd bite the bullet and shift.

It's funny to read this, especially realizing that all phones are made in China, even iPhones
  • BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12
    Just updated game, now it has same problem again...updating when trying To fight or move
  • BonoqBonoq Member Posts: 12

Bonoq said:

Just updated game, now it has same problem again...updating when trying To fight or move

And after all, this problem comes across in people who did not have this problem

But the Kabam never came up with anything