Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Offseason War with +,-

Hey I’m the leader HC•MA and I was going to check our offseason war and who we matched and noticed that we have a +,- which you’ll see In this pic here, I am aware this is the previous start date for War Season!

Comments

• Options
    Inkedupmb_93Inkedupmb_93 Posts: 16
    But the last offseason wars did not exhibit what’s shown
  • Options
    cab55cab55 Posts: 34
    Yes, the war is counting for the war raiting, but the season should start next Wednesday.
    The mods should report this.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Yup same issue with us
  • Options
    Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    Also, looks to me that Iceman isn’t tagged as Armor Burn anymore unless I’ve totally lost my mind. 🐞🐜🪲🕷️
  • Options
    Inkedupmb_93Inkedupmb_93 Posts: 16
    Just check and psycho-man is back as it as well
  • Options
    Thanks Ink!! I've posted it to the game team and they will update us on the actions and impact tomorrow.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    Oh ****. I hope they can roll back this war. We are about to lose 24 points.
  • Options
    QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 52
    So, in short, we played this like offseason, test mode, largely as we had to set our preset defenses for the... Third time?

And now we're down rating. In off season.

For us, that rating change is likely to determine whether we start the new season in tier 2 or tier 3, which effectively may spell the difference in whether a Plat1 push is realistic or not.

Kabam... Mods... @Kabam Miike _anyone_.

Please.

Fix.

This.

Mess.

Its hard enough to keep our members actively engaged and wanting to commit to war, what with this now being 2 months since last (intentionally) rating affecting war, so please do something here?
  • Options
    QuietusDKQuietusDK Posts: 52
    5 days later, and AW season about to kick off, and not a word on this still.

We're going to start season in T3 because you didn't manage to keep rating changes turned off in off season, so our season start is screwed.

Could you perhaps make this a priority to fix, so that we're not basically throwing this season away because of it?
  • Options
    Unfortunately, this doesnt seem like it can be reversed. Messing with WR had a bad impact last time.
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Ridiculous, this Season is going to be a total mess. Now we start with the wrong war Rating and we cant place defense on all 3 maps. I dont know how this will Turn out but i think it is still a bloody mess. On top of that they launch contant with lots of contribution needed on top of BG season and incursion side event.