Input issues worse now than before?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
I've never really experienced input issues at all. My loading is longer sure but the gameplay is fine. For some reason I can't do mediums as it taps light. When I block it takes 2 secs before it actually blocks, I can't dex as it takes 2 seconds for it to register. I've forced restarted and everything. Is it bad for anyone else? Its after I updated this morning

Comments

• MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    My game crashed today and after the crash it’s been near impossible to land a parry
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    When i have input issues it is typically on the first contact in a fight, as if the defender is unblockable when they are not. Happens occasionally, but more often in last couple of months.
  • OpxOpx Member Posts: 138
    Before, I only noticed these problems in passing. But now after the update it's terrible. You can no longer rely on parry and dex..
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I am experiencing a LOT of lag since the last update
    It's borderline unplayable
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,549 ★★★★

Yeah the lag and input delay is unacceptable now

Since 2015
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Seems like

*SEEMS* like
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

Parry will never get fixed. It s not even mentioned on the Trello board.

That’s because it’s all about the money not us. If we all just stop playing for a month I bet you they’d fix it real quick when see they are losing money lol…
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    I can't get specials to fire consistently.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Inputs and the way the ai moves and acts has been an issue but they don’t address the issue so now it’s just a feature of the game.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 335 ★★★
    They’ve made the AI mad, before they could resolve input issues. I hate this game more with where they are leading. it’s the demise of this game.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 802 ★★★★
    I started with the lower level incursions and haven’t noticed many issues lately. It might be because the AI is easier and timing isn’t as critical.

They closed a recent thread like this and told people to report it in the bugs forum with the proper format so it might be helpful for them if people list your device and be more specific with your issues so they have more to go on. To be fair, very little seems to get any attention in the bugs forum lately so I don’t blame anyone for feeling like it’s not worth it.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Lol. I was testing out Proxima to see if I wanted to rank her up and the Parry mission was virtually impossible. I was trying to figure out how I get that bad that quick. Phew.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    edited August 2023

They’ve made the AI mad, before they could resolve input issues.

SkyNet. Just sayin…..
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Is pretty normal for me in most game modes but BG is unplayable
  • ImpalerImpaler Member Posts: 28
    It's unplayable, but we all know Kabam doesn't give a toss about it
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★
    Zero issues. For years. But if they want to give huge weekly compensation packages like a few years ago I'll certainly claim them.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Let me tell you what others told me when i posted about AI inconsistency!
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with it but more of " skill issue" it is.
    In inputs case,
    I would say it's more of phone screen issue💀💀 not game's system fault.