**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone with worse 7* luck?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Logan00 said:

Every single one of those is in some way serviceable.
    Absolutely.

SG deals great damage, especially when paired with Peni. She can rip through certain content with consistently good yellow numbers.

Domino and to a slightly lesser extent Sauron are great BG defenders. Plus you've got Domino and the next time will be the awakening - it's an investment in your account aside from anything else.

Wong can be fun for questing, and Warmachine has his uses.

Venom the Duck is about the only duff one (buff candidate?) , maybe Joe Fixit but even he is a bit better than he used to be.

Could be a lot worse.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    Troll 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★

I would love your Domino.

I would be able to use Wong, Spidergwen, VtD and Joe Fixit at some point in my exploration of bugged content.

Sauron is an annoying as hell Defender in any mode if they don't have Nimrod waiting.

Warmachine is, imo, the dud of all that. His buff is so lackluster compared to previous buffs.

Overall your pulls are better than you think, but less than what you wanted.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Logan00 said:

Domino and Joe are good pulls.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Domino (duped)
    Bishop (duped x2)
    Korg (duped x2)
    Mantis (duped)
    Overseer (duped)
    Spider Gwen (duped)
    Dragonman (duped)
    Terrax (duped)
    Shuri (duped)
    VTD
    Gorr
    Mangog
    Wiccan
    America Chavez
    Kindred
    Hulk
    Lady Deathstrike
    Storm PX

My luck is worse than yours. Be thankful with what you get and what you have..
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Logan00 said:

Both spider gwen and joe fixit are really good pulls you should try using them more
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Zekir said:

I would love your Domino.

I would be able to use Wong, Spidergwen, VtD and Joe Fixit at some point in my exploration of bugged content.

Sauron is an annoying as hell Defender in any mode if they don't have Nimrod waiting.

Warmachine is, imo, the dud of all that. His buff is so lackluster compared to previous buffs.

Overall your pulls are better than you think, but less than what you wanted.

That venom would be awesome. One of my favorite champions in the game.

All in all glad for my few. Gorr is fun to play around and Sauron is good bc if he doesn’t get banned, he works for the defense. And typically my nimgod gets banned so works for me.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    I've gotten pretty lucky except for the sig 60 VtD I have.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    I have a sig60 Joe fixit B)
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

Love Sunspot but his dupe really doesn’t do much at sig 20.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

Bad luck… I have opened 10 7* crystals. Out of which I opened Mysterio 5 times. I think that is very bad rng.

You taking him to R2. The universe is telling you to do it.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Yes..worse...45000 shards for Imiw..he's been duped twice..nothing like getting all excited for another 7 star just to get another IMIW dupe
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Mysterio is pretty good.. bring Peni Parker for synergy to keep his poison charge.. parry then medium medium, parry then medium medium to gain poison charge (stack 3).. then parry - heavy.. repeat few times on opponent to stack poison debuff.. opponents will melt.. or wait till sp3 and Mysterio attack will be boosted.

Here are my two 7*s

1st Mantis (new) on May8
    2nd Hulk OG (new) on Aug22

Yup, I'm still Cavalier but have dupe more 6* (sadly not awaken the better champions in my 6* roster, and I don't have CGR, Hulkling, Galan, Abs-man, Scorpion, Valkryie, Spot, Nimrod, Hercules, and many more of the top champions) haven't pushed for Thronebreaker and/or Paragon.. neither have drive to do so.. well maybe I need to get to Thronebreaker before October.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Bad luck… I have opened 10 7* crystals. Out of which I opened Mysterio 5 times. I think that is very bad rng.

he wins bro has a 50% chance to get mysterio
  • Options
    KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Joe Fixit is on my AQ team with Hood and Kingpin. I’ve purposely allowed him to almost get KO’d and then recoup nearly all of his health by the end of the round

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Not you dissing on my girl Spider-Gwen
  • Options
    Captain_Pug30Captain_Pug30 Posts: 14

Not that bad, just wish for something other than tech
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited August 2023

• Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★

Not worse than mine.