**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion have been nerfed? SP2 don't more stun the opponents? [Not A Bug]

Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hyperion isn't the same. It's SP2 don't more stun the opponents. Have he been nerfed after the updated 16.1?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I hope so that dude is way too good.

Why would you hope they nerf a champ? Hes easy to fight against. If anything you should be hoping they buff other champs.

To answer op question, hype never guaranteed a stun on l2. Always been 60% chance.
  • Dozen of flights after 16.1 and none stun. How much sp2 should I use for activates stun? 1/6 or 1/1.000.000?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Welcome to rng. You get a 60% chance each l2. Does not equate to 60/100 l2 will stun.
  • On duel it's running well, but story quest
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    My superior the last nerf wave hit kabam very hard in refunds and App Store complaints, they will not do it lightly again, the 4 big spender guys in my alliance got thousands of dollars in refunds, (one over 6k directly from his bank as he registered all his purchases as credit card fraud as the prizes he had paid to win had been taken off him) and people got lawyers involved, it's a spin to win game, if you Win, then your prize gets nerfed, it's not solid ground or as simple as you make out,
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Only a chance for stun, never guaranteed
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Jaguaraci_Silva. The previous comments are correct; there is only a chance to activate Stun, so it won't always happen on SP2. Regardless, Hyperion has not been nerfed. Since this isn't a Bug, I'm going to go ahead and close the thread. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.