Options

On today's episode of incursions...

Was doing TL3 and got this combination of nodes. This made sentinel use 100% less power during his specials.

Not much of a deal for me but this can definitely be a roadblock for lower level players.

And unless they use different algorithm for higher levels, this can occur in TL5 or 6 as well.

What are your thoughts on this? And who can be a great counter for this?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,159 ★★★★★
    Raiden01 said:

Was doing TL3 and got this combination of nodes. This made sentinel use 100% less power during his specials.

Not much of a deal for me but this can definitely be a roadblock for lower level players.

And unless they use different algorithm for higher levels, this can occur in TL5 or 6 as well.

Doom, IDoom, anyone with power control.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,756 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I would have loved that fight with my stunlocking Silk. They can't use specials if they're in a perpetual stun
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
    Herc stun lock is the best bet.....I used the stun lock for 75% of bosses in my 25 floor run yesterday.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 238 ★★★

Raiden01 said:

What an insightful, enlightening response that completely solved op's concern.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,159 ★★★★★

Raiden01 said:

They asked for a counter. You're saying neither of the champs I listed counter power or power gain?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★
    Man I really hate this side quest, its far far too long of a side quest to even be considered labelling at as one. Doing incursions everyday is exhausting 😔
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Mackey said:

Man I really hate this side quest, its far far too long of a side quest to even be considered labelling at as one. Doing incursions everyday is exhausting 😔

*Every week unless you try all dificculties which isnt really needed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,167 ★★★★★

Raiden01 said:

They asked for a counter. You're saying neither of the champs I listed counter power or power gain?
    I dont think they understood your response. They probably didnt read the entire post
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

*Every week unless you try all dificculties which isnt really needed
    Sorry, I didn't mean we have to do it everyday I meant that I like having the usual side quest to do everyday and doing this side quest everyday is exhausting.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 133
    So I have a question I'm on z19 not going to beable to get done before next week's reset will that mean I would need to start my run over?
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
    Mackey said:

It definitely is more time consuming than other side quests but I believe it has a fun element of its own.
  • Options
    Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65

So I have a question I'm on z19 not going to beable to get done before next week's reset will that mean I would need to start my run over?

They may or may not kick you out of the run. So, better try to finish it, if possible.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Raiden01 said:

The problem is that sentinel would gain 80% power loss resistance at 100 analysis charges…so power control wont be straight forward especially at higher rooms of lvl 6 where the hp would be too high to finish the fight before sentinel reaches 100 analysis
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 571 ★★★

I had a super easy Room 25 boss. Room 23-24, not so much. Had a loaded Rintrah with Lazarus, lifecycle, power gain and regen and buffet lol.