**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Team Player solo event not working

Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
So I see they changed the solo event to where you can get points anywhere and 2 if in AQ and AW per fight but I’m getting any points outside of AQ/AW lol

Comments

• Options
    No, they changed it so that even if you were not using a Guilly or Synergy champ **IN AQ/AW** you would still get 1 point.
    And extra point if using Guilly/Synergy.

No matter if Guilly/Synergy or not, still has to be in AQ/AW for that Solo Event.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

So I see they changed the solo event to where you can get points anywhere and 2 if in AQ and AW per fight but I’m getting any points outside of AQ/AW lol

Came here to post about this exactly. Anybody else facing the same problem? Everytime I am winning the fight with the designated characters, its adding point only to its other going solo event.
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

No, they changed it so that even if you were not using a Guilly or Synergy champ **IN AQ/AW** you would still get 1 point.
    And extra point if using Guilly/Synergy.

No matter if Guilly/Synergy or not, still has to be in AQ/AW for that Solo Event.

Thanks for the clarification