Options

AI and stun

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 525 ★★★
I have been noticing the AI coming out of a stun before the timer is up so many times in BG’s. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    It will also immediately launch a special attack if it has one when the stun ends while you punch air 😆
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 525 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

It will also immediately launch a special attack if it has one when the stun ends while you punch air 😆

I’ve witnessed this malarkey too!!! Man so much wrong with the AI….
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    At a guess I'd say it's the protection coming back on which removes all debuffs and them coming out of the stun early.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    I've noticed they can launch specials while the stun debuff is still on screen for a couple frames or start throwing a punch while still stunned for a couple frames. But protection certainly isn't helping, another boring timer/icon watching meta.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★

At a guess I'd say it's the protection coming back on which removes all debuffs and them coming out of the stun early.

Exactly. Not a bug but the problem is there is no cool down timer icon for the protection do you can't know when it reactivated.

That is a legitimate poor design complaint
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 176 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Exactly. Not a bug but the problem is there is no cool down timer icon for the protection do you can't know when it reactivated.

That is a legitimate poor design complaint
    You can see the fury passive disappearing from your side of the screen when protection reactivates.