**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI and stun

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
I have been noticing the AI coming out of a stun before the timer is up so many times in BG’s. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    It will also immediately launch a special attack if it has one when the stun ends while you punch air 😆
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Manup456 said:

It will also immediately launch a special attack if it has one when the stun ends while you punch air 😆

I’ve witnessed this malarkey too!!! Man so much wrong with the AI….
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    At a guess I'd say it's the protection coming back on which removes all debuffs and them coming out of the stun early.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I've noticed they can launch specials while the stun debuff is still on screen for a couple frames or start throwing a punch while still stunned for a couple frames. But protection certainly isn't helping, another boring timer/icon watching meta.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★

At a guess I'd say it's the protection coming back on which removes all debuffs and them coming out of the stun early.

Exactly. Not a bug but the problem is there is no cool down timer icon for the protection do you can't know when it reactivated.

That is a legitimate poor design complaint
  • Options
    AntsiouAntsiou Posts: 173 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Exactly. Not a bug but the problem is there is no cool down timer icon for the protection do you can't know when it reactivated.

That is a legitimate poor design complaint
    You can see the fury passive disappearing from your side of the screen when protection reactivates.