**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 4-5 Rework Rewards

Those who completed and explored 100% 2 years ago will get updated rewards or not ?

Comments

• Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    Same here I completed act 4 like 1 week ago and I haven’t gotten anything
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    It's unreasonable to expect reward compensation every time they make an effort to keep the game fresh and updated. They're putting work in to make a positive change. Asking them to put more work in to make sure this positive change also benefits you is asking for far too much.
  • Options
    benshb said:

It's unreasonable to expect reward compensation every time they make an effort to keep the game fresh and updated. They're putting work in to make a positive change. Asking them to put more work in to make sure this positive change also benefits you is asking for far too much.

I wonder how is it easier to determine players who did it in 90 days, than players who did it. period.
    And you can keep wondering that while they move on to more important things
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I explored Act 4 within the past 90 days and got nothing unfortunately
  • Options
    MrCBFWMrCBFW Posts: 3
    Anyone know when the rewards are being sent?
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 433 ★★★★

benshb said:

This is ridiculous though.
    Old act 5 reward

New act 5 reward

Saying that paragons doesn't need these rewards because they have no use for them, but then putting 6* crystal and 6* r1-2 gems in it is ridiculous. Then I guess we don't have a use for gauntlet rewards too....
    What a joke

I responded to you on Twitter, but I'll respond here. This is meant for players to get their first Rank 2 6-star, and most of you that didn't get the comp are well beyond that. You've got Rank 5 6-Stars, and while we could all use another R2 6-Star, we don't need another FIRST R2 6-Star.
    Looks like they are getting their first 2 R2 6 Star...
  • Options
    MrCBFWMrCBFW Posts: 3
    Mike?
  • Options
    Dukenpuke said:

Handle and statement do not check out.
    Unpredictability and inconsistency are my rewards
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★

benshb said:

Old act 5 reward

New act 5 reward

Saying that paragons doesn't need these rewards because they have no use for them, but then putting 6* crystal and 6* r1-2 gems in it is ridiculous. Then I guess we don't have a use for gauntlet rewards too....
    What a joke

I responded to you on Twitter, but I'll respond here. This is meant for players to get their first Rank 2 6-star, and most of you that didn't get the comp are well beyond that. You've got Rank 5 6-Stars, and while we could all use another R2 6-Star, we don't need another FIRST R2 6-Star.
    I think the only thing we can all use as Paragons is the 4* relics that are part of the new rewards.

Relics are always welcome since relic nodes are being seen more oft, and Incursions now basically requires them to see the full benefit of boss nodes.

Is there any possible chance we can get those at least?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    I'm not fussed about the change in rewards but I do think some revives potions etc should be sent out to those who struggled through the content all them years ago
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    Mackey said:

I'm not fussed about the change in rewards but I do think some revives potions etc should be sent out to those who struggled through the content all them years ago

I'll also support this.

Atleast few revive potions, health potions and energy refills will help.
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166

benshb said:

Old act 5 reward

New act 5 reward

What a joke

I don't have rank 5 6*

And we struggle too much to complete and 100% act 5.

We used too much resources, few years ago it's hard to obtain 6*. We used 4* and 5* champions in Act 5.
  • Options
    NoorwahidunNoorwahidun Posts: 2
    I completed act 4 and 5 in past 90 days but no Rewards :(. I hope i get them cause my recent 6 stars are ronan Supreme iron man taskmaster jublie :)))))))
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,965 ★★★★★

benshb said:

Old act 5 reward

New act 5 reward

What a joke

Appreciate the response on this, but can you comment on the exploit from the tokens obtained from BGs prior to the intended start date? Not in regards to punishment , just a small amount of tokens or elders marks for those that waited. I for one, saw the screen come up early and intentionally waited because i knew it was not intended. Nowadays, it seems like you guys care less and less about these matters.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★

Every single time an act has had revamped rewards players have always had the new rewards sent out. Regardless of how the team is spinning this, it looks like it's going to be the new norm of if anything changes, don't expect anything. Really doesn't promote pushing to explore things.

New players are being babied now to the point they're putting in 25% of the effort to explore act 4/5 and are getting more than triple the value of rewards. Crazy.

You're right, almost no point in exploring. Do we know why they've even redone act 4 and 5? To nerf the energy 🤔😂
  • Options
    shelf4beansshelf4beans Posts: 1
    Has anyone managed to get the reworked rewards for Act 4 and 5? Completed Act 4 two months back but didn’t get the reworked rewards.