Options

LF Great Alliance

Hello I’m looking for a nice chill alliance that has great teamwork and communication. I have discord, I DO NOT have LINE. I will attach my in game profile so u may see my stats and champs.

Comments

• Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 169
    We’re a solid G1 ally. Mandatory AQ and AW (in season) with optional BG. We’re highly organized and drama-free! Hit me up on Line if you’re interested

ID is RaiderBob
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Raiderbob said:

We’re a solid G1 ally. Mandatory AQ and AW (in season) with optional BG. We’re highly organized and drama-free! Hit me up on Line if you’re interested

ID is RaiderBob

Clearly Bob can’t read lol I literally said in ALL CAPS that I don’t have line app smh
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Clearly Bob can’t read lol I literally said in ALL CAPS that I don’t have line app smh
    Not having and not being willing to get are not the same thing. Good luck with your search, you've just shown everyone what a gem you are.
  • Options
    NuugNuug Posts: 21

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Not having and not being willing to get are not the same thing. Good luck with your search, you've just shown everyone what a gem you are.
    Exactly my thought too
  • Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122
    Nuug said:

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Exactly my thought too
    Let me rephrase for the idiots. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT USE THE LINE APP. Good day
  • Options
    NuugNuug Posts: 21

Nuug said:

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

Exactly my thought too
    Let me rephrase for the idiots. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT USE THE LINE APP. Good day
    How lovely lol. Is blacklisting still a thing for alliances hahaha??
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 160
    This guy is letting his entire backside show. beSt oF LuCk fInDing a GoOd AllIanCe.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 745 ★★★

Raiderbob said:

ID is RaiderBob

1000% this.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 252 ★★

We are a stress free Gold 3 ally, we use discord, but it’s not mandatory. AQ map 6 (boss rush, less time wasted) 4050 glory per cycle. AW we only play on-season. Look me up in game, name is badah.