**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season Started but AW Solo and Alliance Event not shown

I just noticed that even those AW season have just started, I have join and done a few matches.

However the AW Solo and Alliance Event doesn't seem to appeared in the Solo Event tab or the Alliance Event tab.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36
    I have the same issue and was about to report it. Also notice that I have 2 days to complete this war @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can we get a look into these.

• Options
    Bambam51Bambam51 Posts: 36
    My game also crashed when I first tried entering but was able to after I restarted it.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    Bambam51 said:

I have the same issue and was about to report it. Also notice that I have 2 days to complete this war @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax can we get a look into these.

You have 2 days for every war now, it was part of the change with persistent placement and removing a day to place defense
  • Options

Bambam51 said:

You have 2 days for every war now, it was part of the change with persistent placement and removing a day to place defense
    Yep the 2 days Attacking is understandable.

Just not sure what is the situation with the Solo and Alliance Event though.

Also we still get points toward our Alliance Solo event with this new Def being placed automatically right?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

Bambam51 said:

Yep the 2 days Attacking is understandable.

Just not sure what is the situation with the Solo and Alliance Event though.

Also we still get points toward our Alliance Solo event with this new Def being placed automatically right?
    The solo event wasn’t giving points for defenders placed during the off-season when the solo event was up. Hopefully it’s being tweaked to account for that.
  • Options
    So it have been over 24hrs since AW Season start and still no Solo Event.

Does anyone from Kabam have any update?