**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is dr voodoos sp2 on an even combo a debuff?

Title says it all I noticed earlier today using voodoo against uncollected taskmaster before modok that after two full combos he quickly became completely immune to all future debuffs. The main reason it confused me was I had yet to pary stun him and was saving those for when he was nearly dead but well didn’t work out well instead I got distracted by the immune text and died rather quickly lol

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Haven't tried Voodoo on him but would assume that on an odd combo it would be a debuff. My understanding is that it's each individual debuff he gets used to. So he would get immune to parrys then get immune to power drain separately. I could be totally wrong though.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Power drain on even combo is a debuff
  • Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    Even combo is putting a buff on voodoo himself to burn power. The odd combo is the debuff of power drain. Idk why u need a power control champ for taskmaster tho? Push him to sp2 bait the special get ur in rinse an repeat
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Drewbe14 wrote: »
    Even combo is putting a buff on voodoo himself to burn power. The odd combo is the debuff of power drain. Idk why u need a power control champ for taskmaster tho? Push him to sp2 bait the special get ur in rinse an repeat

It’s still a debuff. Try using it on the immune to all debuff path in aq map 5. Won’t work.
  • I used an even combo for the extra burn damage wasn’t to make the fight easier just faster I had yet to even try to put a debuff on him it was the power burn itself that is apparently considered a debuff
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Odd combo power drain debuff . Even combo power burn beneficial buff. That's all. You can read this in his abilities
  • Shevvel wrote: »
    Odd combo power drain debuff . Even combo power burn beneficial buff. That's all. You can read this in his abilities
    And if you read you would know I said this and also that I used even combos.