**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Compensation for people who've already completed and explore Act 4 and 5.

Title is self explanatory. I'm a cav, and the reward bump for act 5 is huuge. I have not explored it yet, so I believe completion people and exploration ppl should get seperate compensations. The signature stones and all that **** is some insane rewards in act 5, please give us the 100 signature stones for 5* and all other stuff that we would've gotten otherwise, minus the stuff we've already gotten.

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    They said that only those who did act 4 and act 5 within a 90 days timeframe before the update can get the compensations Those who did it way before that will not get it. Those rewards will be easier to get the more you progress through the story. If you have a valid reason of getting a compensation package please contact support from their side. That's how it is.
  • Options
    FuZeDGFuZeDG Posts: 1
    I’ve got an important question. What is Cavalier now? It seems, to me, that whoever is in charge of the rewards for events based on progression has gotten confused with Cavalier and Uncollected progression.
    Basically what I’m saying is these rewards are in no way worth my effort to earn. They do not assist me in progressing to Thronebreaker in any way. If you are going to make harder content, why make the rewards less.
  • Options
    EmperorCosmosEmperorCosmos Posts: 7
    HSS75 said:

They said that only those who did act 4 and act 5 within a 90 days timeframe before the update can get the compensations Those who did it way before that will not get it. Those rewards will be easier to get the more you progress through the story. If you have a valid reason of getting a compensation package please contact support from their side. That's how it is.

Well I'm glad then, I'm under the 90 days timeframe for the compensation, for act 5 completion. So I'll get act 5 compensation right? Don't care about act 4. The thing tripping me off is that I want those sigs in particular, those are huge. 100 sigs!!. Also the 4* relic and perhaps the 5* nexus along with a couple thousand shards, like 2k 6* shards.
  • Options
    CheersburgerCheersburger Posts: 7
    When does the compensation come for those people who did act 5 under 90 days ago?