**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Act 4/5 compensation pain

J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

The entire rest of the player-base:

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

If there is any aspect of act 4 that qualifies as a pain point that is holding people back they have no business advancing past that in the game.

I remember fully exploring that years ago with 3/4 *s that would be considered garbage champs now a days.

Nerfing stuff like that is why people don't develop skills and complain about difficulty of higher acts and monthly EQ/SQs.

I’m not sure how to address that. I mean I don’t disagree per se. I am just forced to guess that kabam has some data that shows less engagement from the player base ; for various reasons. Too long. Outdated rewards. Etc. . My belief is they weight stances like skill and player conditioning versus engagement and outdated usefulness. In the balance something is going to miss out (like skill) and they would rather player engagement remain high 🤷‍♂️. Because if every new player is just doing completion and the easy path - regardless of skill level - what’s the point of it? It’s not even mid content anymore but beginner content
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,473 ★★★★★

Dtl7714 said:

If there is any aspect of act 4 that qualifies as a pain point that is holding people back they have no business advancing past that in the game.

I remember fully exploring that years ago with 3/4 *s that would be considered garbage champs now a days.

Nerfing stuff like that is why people don't develop skills and complain about difficulty of higher acts and monthly EQ/SQs.

I’m not sure how to address that. I mean I don’t disagree per se. I am just forced to guess that kabam has some data that shows less engagement from the player base ; for various reasons. Too long. Outdated rewards. Etc. . My belief is they weight stances like skill and player conditioning versus engagement and outdated usefulness. In the balance something is going to miss out (like skill) and they would rather player engagement remain high 🤷‍♂️. Because if every new player is just doing completion and the easy path - regardless of skill level - what’s the point of it? It’s not even mid content anymore but beginner content
    Act 4 is definitely too long. Way too long and grindy for little reason and rewards even after they shortened it the first time imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

ahmynuts said:

Dtl7714 said:

Act 4 is definitely too long. Way too long and grindy for little reason and rewards even after they shortened it the first time imo
    So they can drop the energy requirement from 2 to 1. But a nerf is unnecessary.
    If this game is going to last, everything needs to be open to updating. Mcoc will never stop changing, so changing old content will always be necessary.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Free stuff for my new f2p account :D
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,154 ★★★
    Me when i want to start a new account:

• Options
    BogoBogo Posts: 6
    I just became uncollected 2 weeks ago, does that mean I get the rewards (I am now on 5.3)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,407 ★★★★★

You don't speak for the entire player base. This isn't the first time they've done this and 90 days is what they've done in the past. Get over yourself, you aren't special.

They did it with early acts and those rewards were 100% pointless updated act 5 rewards might be decent still for older players considering it already has stuff I could use
    Early acts had a ton of units added. Not pointless for any progression.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★
    Bogo said:

I just became uncollected 2 weeks ago, does that mean I get the rewards (I am now on 5.3)

I could be reading it wrong but it read to me like act completion not title progression. If you finished act 4 in the last 90 days you will according to the post. They may update the rewards difference in between (I.e. whatever bump they’re may be for 5.1 and 5.2) but you will be in line for the new act 5 completion rewards anyway if you finish after the august changeover.

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 821 ★★★

i mean , i can definitely related to that . I would be more than happy getting the revamped act 1 2 3 rewards , that was hella lot of units , which is never gonna be outdated . Same goes act 4 and 5 revamp , although i am sure no way i will get those buffed rewards
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

You don't speak for the entire player base. This isn't the first time they've done this and 90 days is what they've done in the past. Get over yourself, you aren't special.
    Why do you think that the people who completed prior to their given time didn't spend any revives or resources in completing those acts?
    What makes these players not deserve the difference between old and updated rewards?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

Why do you think that the people who completed prior to their given time didn't spend any revives or resources in completing those acts?
    What makes these players not deserve the difference between old and updated rewards?
    Because they're past the 90 window?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Yeah and why is that?
    I don't really care since I never explore acts(only have act 1,2 and 7.1 explored)
    But it feels unfair to those who did explore acts those with lesser/lower/weaker champions and with lesser options to choose from...
    Anyways like I said I don't really care about the rewards difference unless it's like 6-8k 4* shards and some gold which I could really use...
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Nobody even knows what the updated rewards will look like. People are arguing and being rude without having all the information at hand. I highly doubt the updated rewards will significantly impact people who finished it years ago, unless there’s maybe a large pool of units. I’m pretty sure I finished Act 4 & 5 right outside of that window and I’m not super stressed about it. I doubt they would even help my new account much. Kabam can be really stingy with rewards. Act 4 is honestly a breeze for new accounts today. I really want those mastery points but I don’t want to explore it. Act 4 is just so tedious and takes so much time and energy that it’s not worth exploring anymore. The biggest buff they should do is moving the mastery points to completion instead of exploration.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★

Yeah and why is that?
    I don't really care since I never explore acts(only have act 1,2 and 7.1 explored)
    But it feels unfair to those who did explore acts those with lesser/lower/weaker champions and with lesser options to choose from...
    Anyways like I said I don't really care about the rewards difference unless it's like 6-8k 4* shards and some gold which I could really use...
    I explored acts 1-5 with rank 4 and 5 4*'s and rank 2-3 5*'s. It's completely fair for those in the past 90ndays because the content is relative to their progress.
  • Options
    JakeeeeJakeeee Posts: 9
    I finished act 4 in the last 90 days and haven't received any compensation
  • Options
    Why kabam?
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    impatient.
  • Options
    Oh come on, I want those rewards
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike when is the compensation coming out? I have been waiting a while and so have a lot of other people, where is it?
  • Options
    Can I just get the mastery points... Really need them.