Act 4 and 5 reward compensation

dadodadtdadodadt Member Posts: 37
They said that there has been a delay in compensating players because they are finding out everyone who has completed/explored act 4 or 5 within the last 90 days...
An easier way for that would be to just give it to every player who has completed act 4 and 5 no matter when they completed/explored it especially since the rewards still are very useful for f2p players and also... mastery points of act 4

Am i the only one who thinks this

Comments

• dadodadtdadodadt Member Posts: 37
    Probably not the only one
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 70
    dadodadt said:

They said that there has been a delay in compensating players because they are finding out everyone who has completed/explored act 4 or 5 within the last 90 days...
    An easier way for that would be to just give it to every player who has completed act 4 and 5 no matter when they completed/explored it especially since the rewards still are very useful for f2p players and also... mastery points of act 4

That wouldn't really work because of the Mastery points. There's only so many of those you can get. So, if they gave them to the people who already got them they would get more than they were intended to have. That would start even more unnecessary problems because then Kabam would have to search those people out and remove the extras. How they're doing it may delay the compensation for a bit, but it also stops from creating more work that's not needed.

I'm waiting for the Mastery points myself because I had not explored them but I'm not going to spam the forums/support about it. I'm sure I'll get them when everything is figured out. I'm also not expecting to get any of the updated stuff because I completed it a couple of years ago but getting my Mastery points at some point would be nice.
  • AffectedAffected Member Posts: 5
    Crow9074 said:

dadodadt said:

That wouldn't really work because of the Mastery points. There's only so many of those you can get. So, if they gave them to the people who already got them they would get more than they were intended to have. That would start even more unnecessary problems because then Kabam would have to search those people out and remove the extras. How they're doing it may delay the compensation for a bit, but it also stops from creating more work that's not needed.

I'm waiting for the Mastery points myself because I had not explored them but I'm not going to spam the forums/support about it. I'm sure I'll get them when everything is figured out. I'm also not expecting to get any of the updated stuff because I completed it a couple of years ago but getting my Mastery points at some point would be nice.
    Did it happen to you like it happened to me? I never explored act 4 100% so i left it and they moved mastery points to the top and i can't get them anymore :(
    Crow9074 said:

dadodadt said:

The reward differentials not all the new buffed rewards
    So if someone would only get the difference between the new and old reward not all of the new reward
    If someone didnt get the mastery points from act 4 exploration they should get the rewards from completion
    If someone already explored and got the points they shouldnt get it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,239 Guardian

well thats good
    hopefully they do this with all the rewards though

but ill still take the mastery points

• BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206

That's only a response to the mastery pts if u have completed but not explored no matter how long ago..there are still players that have just completed this content within the last 90 days that should be receiving the difference in rewards for completing these acts
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 70
    dadodadt said:

Crow9074 said:

dadodadt said:

So if someone would only get the difference between the new and old reward not all of the new reward
    If someone didnt get the mastery points from act 4 exploration they should get the rewards from completion
    Act 4 only has like 4* crystals, maybe a r2-3 5* gem, Iso, a little gold, a bit of 5* shards, and the mastery points. If you're not much farther than that it could help, but I'm not really needing 4* stuff. 5* I rarely rank up anymore. I mainly stick to using 6* now. I just need the mastery points.

Act 5 isn't connected to the mastery points. So, those rewards don't really factor in at all.
    Crow9074 said:

dadodadt said:

Crow9074 said:

dadodadt said:

Act 4 only has like 4* crystals, maybe a r2-3 5* gem, Iso, a little gold, a bit of 5* shards, and the mastery points. If you're not much farther than that it could help, but I'm not really needing 4* stuff. 5* I rarely rank up anymore. I mainly stick to using 6* now. I just need the mastery points.

Act 5 isn't connected to the mastery points. So, those rewards don't really factor in at all.
    I mean thats true but 5* are still very usable in a lot of content especially if your 6* luck is dogwater 5* like herc for example can definitely be very valuable (and you get a 3-4 gem not a 2-3 gem)

And yea act 5 rewards dont have mastery points but are still valuable since again 5* can be useful still (like seatin used a 5* for eop)