**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hoping for understanding on 5* champs

Hi,
I have played for a while now and i, up until the most recent event i have been way too excited about having enough 5* shards for a basic that i never considered that waiting for a premium may be better. But i have enough shards for a premium now, but with all the good champs on the basic im having a hard time deciding which to open. What do you think? What pool is the premium pulled from? Does it exclude the basics? I dont want to spend 15,000 only to get 5* Howard. And if i go for a premium should i wait for a certain group of champs to come up? Is there a list somewhere. Generally speaking please help!!

Comments

• If you go for the 15,000 featured crystal, odds are you're still going to get a dud and you just wasted 5,000 shards. You just have a chance for the featured champ before they are in the basic crystal, and a bad, but not God awful chance to get them.
  • So does that mean you get the basic pool and a few more opions in that for the extra 5000?
  • Also is there any truth to having a higher chance to pull a dud while many others are opening their 5*s too?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes, just the featured champ/champs.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Sorta like the featured crystals for 150 or uncollected featured for 300. Doesn't guarantee anything good at all. Just a "chance" at one of the featured champs.
  • Thank you for the help i appreciate it!