**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Champs to give Signature Stones to?

I am giving all Cosmic and Generic Signature Stones to Herc as it helps a lot everywhere in game
I was wondering which other champs would become A LOT BETTER with sig stones. Presently I have 35-45 sig stones in each class. Planning to find one Champion from each class worthy of 200 sig and slowly work towards it

Comments

• Options
    TheTrueBeast10TheTrueBeast10 Posts: 117 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I'm not sure how many people still use Colossus ( I have him at rank 4) but he really benefits from a high sig. Probably more so than most mutants, I'd say. Plus Omega Red for another older option
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Depends on your roster. Post your roster here
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I am giving all Cosmic and Generic Signature Stones to Herc as it helps a lot everywhere in game
    I was wondering which other champs would become A LOT BETTER with sig stones. Presently I have 35-45 sig stones in each class. Planning to find one Champion from each class worthy of 200 sig and slowly work towards it

If you can filter out your roster with different classes screenshot , that will help us advice better.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Id say your best and fastest answer would be to watch YouTube videos from content creators with titles like "best champs to pour signature stones into."

Some champs don't need the awakening, some need JUST the awakening, and some really excel at the higher end of Signature Stone pumping in (like Valkrye, Wiccan, Angela, Thing, Longshot, Domino, Mr Fantastic, Korg, Kingpin, Tigra, Knull, Omega Red).

I for one, (now that we have ascension on the horizon) have started investing my 5* sig stones into the champs that really benefit from the high level, as with my current play type, its going to take me a LONG time till any of my 6*s get close to 200.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 117

Id say your best and fastest answer would be to watch YouTube videos from content creators with titles like "best champs to pour signature stones into."

Some champs don't need the awakening, some need JUST the awakening, and some really excel at the higher end of Signature Stone pumping in (like Valkrye, Wiccan, Angela, Thing, Longshot, Domino, Mr Fantastic, Korg, Kingpin, Tigra, Knull, Omega Red).

I for one, (now that we have ascension on the horizon) have started investing my 5* sig stones into the champs that really benefit from the high level, as with my current play type, its going to take me a LONG time till any of my 6*s get close to 200.

Agree, check out KT1 YouTube channel, he posted many videos about sigs in general & for each class.