**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What will Kabam do about the collector crystal?

DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

What will Kabam do about the collector crystal? 40 votes

Admit their mistake and send out one that isn’t bugged
15%
BiroAjavedFilmScorpionDev_ShahJaydev217ArkhamButcher 6 votes
Tell us it was a typo and that we can buy them tomorrow
10%
Mrbeast6000Nexus_UY_ScutiKrimsoulElitehunter 4 votes
Nothing
75%
GroundedWisdomDL864winterthurDJRipsterDHCVoLtLeNoirFaineantMattPartRyansapphVladislas22OnlyOneAboveAllTarlungsKestrelleSungjDarkrider05VuDahKing_L0kiB34rWsm10SpiritOfVengeancePandamanTanCurtleTurtle 30 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Nothing
    So far no mod step into any threads on this issue, so I think nothing.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Nothing
    They will say we are reading the discription wrong. They will say it's a "chance" to get a champ not in the daily or phc
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    “These Crystals have a chance to award a 1 or 2-Star Hero that cannot be obtained from a Premium Hero Crystal or Daily Crystal. Guarantees at least a 1 or 2-Star Hero."
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    edited December 2017
    Nothing
    Lightvayne wrote: »
    “These Crystals have a chance to award a 1 or 2-Star Hero that cannot be obtained from a Premium Hero Crystal or Daily Crystal. Guarantees at least a 1 or 2-Star Hero."

Yes which means it’s a chance to get either a 2 or 1 Star with a guaranteed not premium champ. Do you not have 3rd grade comprehension skills?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Nothing
    There was no mistake it clearly says a chance to award a champion not available in phcs, you can still get regular 2 and 1* champions
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nothing
    There IS no mistake. It guarantees a 1 or 2-Star Hero with a CHANCE at the rare ones not available. They didn't promise a Champ not in the Crystals.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got a 2* sym spidey but I already had him
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Nothing
    Keyword here being "chance"
    ctvh89fq4o9c.png
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Nothing
    There is no mistake. The defninition of chance is: a possibility of something happening.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »

Yes which means it’s a chance to get either a 2 or 1 Star with a guaranteed not premium champ. Do you not have 3rd grade comprehension skills?

Rofl. Clearly you dont.
    Nothing
    DoctorJ wrote: »

Rofl. Clearly you dont.

Clearly you’ve never been in 3rd grade.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Nothing

Rofl. Clearly you dont.

Without the digs, I believe you misunderstood. It's not a guarantee to a Champ not in the Crystals. It's a guarantee of a 1 or 2-Star Champ, and a chance at one not in the Crystals.
    Nothing

Rofl. Clearly you dont.

Without the digs, I believe you misunderstood. It's not a guarantee to a Champ not in the Crystals. It's a guarantee of a 1 or 2-Star Champ, and a chance at one not in the Crystals.

That is possible. And sorry about the comment I was just in a really bad mood. At this point with no response I think I did misunderstand. Sucks
  • FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    edited December 2017
    Admit their mistake and send out one that isn’t bugged
    It is true: there was no promise or guarantee of an unavailable champion. It was a CHANCE, as GroundedWisdom said. So we can't really complain. But I think we can all agree... it would have been NICE if the crystal contained ONLY unavailable champions. That would have been easy for them to do, and wouldn't have cost them anything.

So I can understand the disappointment, and people being unhappy about it. I think many people misunderstood, from the beginning. I saw people posting on the forums who were ready and willing to BUY these crystals for units, just to complete their rosters. Granted... they didn't promise anything. Understood. But they did give that general impression.

The name "collector" crystal... and I think the announcement even said something like "you can get back that 1* Spidey that you sold". They described it, and hyped it, as having unavailable champions.

This isn't like someone saying "I didn't get a 4* from the premium hero crystal". Everyone knows that's a small chance. This, on the other hand, is actually understandable. In my opinion. We didn't want awesome champions. Hell, I think more people would have preferred a 1* Spiderman over a 2* Anybody.

They could have sold these for units. 30 each, 50 each, and people would have bought them. I just think it was a missed opportunity for the company, and the description was, shall we say, slightly misleading?

EDIT: to explain my vote: I voted for "admit their mistake" to be funny. The crystal isn't "bugged". The correct answer, sadly, is "nothing".
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Are we really going to moan about what 2*s are in the crystal lol.

It's a 2*!!!!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Nothing
    Well we all know what to expect from this game by now... drop rates of getting what you want are extremely low :(

I was honestly disappointed how high priced these crystals were, at 50 units it should have only contained those rare champs, as a sort of celebration for the players... 20 units or 10 units with these drop rates would have been an easier pill to swallow

• I actually had good luck obtaining rare 1 and 2* from this crystal. Got 2* Morningstar, Starky, Blade x2, Spider-Gwen x2, Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, Doc-Ock, Symbiote Spidy, King Groot, 1* Big Juggs and I was able to re-aquire my 1* Spidy and Wolverine.