**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam Stole my Stash items. Why kabam why?

Alam_bhaiAlam_bhai Posts: 3
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam stole all my stash. I see nothing there. It was 1am and dark night and i went to sleep. Kabam secretly break into my account and stole all the stash items

Comments

• Options
    Professorx912Professorx912 Posts: 4
    I saw the same thing hours later I think it’s a server wide issue
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53
    I have some items expiring, was planning to use them but now everything is gone.
  • Options
    PrinceLennonPrinceLennon Posts: 28
    it was kabam jax i see u jax ik it was j
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Technically it wouldn't be stealing as Kabam owns your account and everything in it. Maybe they just liked how their items looked in the account that you borrow from them or maybe it has something to do with the multiple other threads on this subject.
  • Options
    DASW0LFDASW0LF Posts: 3
    Same happened to me. Bummer.
  • Options
    Heir_of_thanosHeir_of_thanos Posts: 55
    Same issue with me.
  • Options
    Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    This has to be a glitch! It’s happening across the game. No clue how they’ll fix this one as every account was different
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171

Technically it wouldn't be stealing as Kabam owns your account and everything in it. Maybe they just liked how their items looked in the account that you borrow from them or maybe it has something to do with the multiple other threads on this subject.

Half of the threads are him alone reposting over and over.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★

Yes, they stole your stash and sold your stuff on the black market

Guess it's time to buy the Sigip again so I can get some stuff for cheap at the black iso store.
  • Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24
    I hope they refund item by item that was in stock! My Cat6s, my 36 energy recharges, not to mention everything else.
  • Options
    IamonmylevelIamonmylevel Posts: 5
    I eas farming revives for DLX...
  • Options
    IamonmylevelIamonmylevel Posts: 5
    Now all gone
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,630 ★★★★★
    Yup everything gone from mine as well
  • Options
    MEGATRON7214MEGATRON7214 Posts: 24
    Yeah I recently purchased so many energy refills for Event Quest Exploration Cavalier and thronebreaker difficulties. To no surprise the energy refills are not the in the overflow, along with ISO. I'm hoping kabam can return all of our resources. It is such a grind to get all of these valuable resources.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,470 ★★★★
    All my iso and potions gone. It's over 😭😭
  • Options
    AlaBillAlaBill Posts: 15
    absolutely everything in my gone. Catalyst, iso-8, boosts, item, energy. Nothing at all in my stash.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 181
    The thievery. We must rebel summoners. WE MUST TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS
  • Options
    IRONHIDE_1IRONHIDE_1 Posts: 36
    Now who is actually surprised something like this happened, it is Kablam after all
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,993 ★★★★★
    What happened to all the threads on this matter?
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    Mine disappeared, came back, disappeared again, then came back again over the course of several hours tonight. They are supposedly always there, you just can't see them. I'm assuming if you used a revive and one was in your stash, it would still pull the refill into your inventory. But the stuff like Rewards, Catalysts and ISO is a problem, because you need to claim it from the stash to refill it into your inventory. And if you can't see it, you can't claim it.

I'm not sure what made my items reappear. One time it was from minimizing the game and going back in a half hour later. The other time it just happened while I was in there doing things.
  • Options
    Whoever said it's not stealing is incorrect. If you invest money into a game, and subsequently time, then any content becomes part of that investment. They would have to refund all money spent to that time and would have to prove what you didnt have prior to your first purchase. Other businesses have been sued
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,454 ★★★★★

Whoever said it's not stealing is incorrect. If you invest money into a game, and subsequently time, then any content becomes part of that investment. They would have to refund all money spent to that time and would have to prove what you didnt have prior to your first purchase. Other businesses have been sued

It's not stealing since it's not your account but.... your items aren't gone. There is a communication error that is happening between the server and your device causing the visual glitch of your stash being empty. Try selling 1 ISO brick and see if it comes back. Open a crystal that will put something into the stash and see if it comes back.

Again, your items are not gone. Once they can fix the communication error that's happening, it will go back to normal.

But just to clarify your other comments, you don't own your account and MCOC ToS that YOU agreed to when creating your account specifically states they have the right to make changes to the service anytime they want. They could shut the game down tomorrow and you'll never get your money back. My advice to you is that you should actually research your claims before making posts like this because everything you've said is 100% verifiably false.