Now I can finally enjoy the game

PePeLionPePeLion Member Posts: 12

I thought about ant man but immunities > progress right?

Comments

• Alam_bhaiAlam_bhai Member Posts: 3
    How did u get 7*?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

Seeing everyone here salty because they didn't get a 7* and this person with a new account did is comedy gold 🤣
    Congrats man!

Who's salty? It's an awesome pull and will be huge for this account to progress, but they'll also be potentially years before they ever pull another champ as good or better than a 7* so this one champ will be basically all they use for everything and they'll overly rely on them.

That said, if it's a second account then that's a much bigger difference.
    I fail to see how that would ruin the game for this person. If I had a baby account and pulled a 7* I'd be over the moon, I could cover so much content that would've taken me months to cover otherwise.
    Also, what do you mean who's salty? Go read the other comments lol it's pretty obvious all of them are mad.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★

Seeing everyone here salty because they didn't get a 7* and this person with a new account did is comedy gold 🤣
    Congrats man!

Who's salty? It's an awesome pull and will be huge for this account to progress, but they'll also be potentially years before they ever pull another champ as good or better than a 7* so this one champ will be basically all they use for everything and they'll overly rely on them.

I fail to see how that would ruin the game for this person. If I had a baby account and pulled a 7* I'd be over the moon, I could cover so much content that would've taken me months to cover otherwise.
    Also, what do you mean who's salty? Go read the other comments lol it's pretty obvious all of them are mad.
    There was one comment that could be construed as a bit jealous and they said congrats...you've got a weird idea of "everyone here salty"

As for ruining the game - how many times have you played a game where you were way overpowered, whether through luck, cheating, exploits, bad design, whatever? How quickly did that game get boring as a result of it being too easy?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★

Congrats man!

There was one comment that could be construed as a bit jealous and they said congrats...you've got a weird idea of "everyone here salty"

As for ruining the game - how many times have you played a game where you were way overpowered, whether through luck, cheating, exploits, bad design, whatever? How quickly did that game get boring as a result of it being too easy?
    "This is actual dumb lol" "You don't need a 7* at level 20 in order to enjoy the game but whatever" "I'm not gonna say a thing except congrats" lol yeah sure, nobody's salty here.

What are you talking about? It's not like they're going to rush to Paragon in a week thanks to a 7*, this person probably can't parry and dex properly yet and they won't even be able to beat The Collector. You're talking as if thanks to that 7* they can now 100% all game content easily so all the fun is gone. This is a pretty big deal for a baby account but it's not game breaking.
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★

Congrats man!

Sadly the "potentially years before" part of this is wrong. The way 6* shards have been given out to new accounts as candy is making things worse for the community as a whole.

I have 5 conq accounts recently blocked in Global because they have a full roster of 6*s in their profile, and they're whining they failed to pull specific 6*s and that they should just quit. 2 of those 6*s was either Herc awakened or Doom awakened.
  • PePeLionPePeLion Member Posts: 12
    It's hilarious how I can get a 7 star before even having a 4 star. WP kabam