Battleground Cheaters still there.

Comments

• Options
    Vm83Vm83 Posts: 19

• Options

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    report them in game. Stop accusing them here on the forums.
  • Options

I wonder how long it'll take for people to finally learn that his is not allowed and that the forum mods can't do anything with these screenshots

Send in an actual report either via a support ticket, or reporting them in game

I have already report in game but seems nothing happened to these kind of cheaters.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,074 ★★★★★
    Vm83 said:

I wonder how long it'll take for people to finally learn that his is not allowed and that the forum mods can't do anything with these screenshots

I have already report in game but seems nothing happened to these kind of cheaters.
    What do you expect to happen? An instant ban or something?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Vm83 said:

Yeah, that's annoying, but nothing will happen here too. As has been said time and time again. So what exactly are you trying to accomplish?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    They will most likely never be gone.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    They're not cheaters until they cheat, so there's always going to be new cheaters popping up in game until they're reported and banned.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,071 ★★★★★
    Kabam bans in waves for this kind of thing. You're not going to see an instant ban even if you come here and break the forum rules
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    Tbh their account looks legit based of stats and length of the battle
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,071 ★★★★★

Tbh their account looks legit based of stats and length of the battle

You know now that you mention it..