Lost Galan and Odin pre-fight buffs in Incursions

TevXDTevXD Member Posts: 18
I'm currently attempting my push of Zone 25 sector 6 solo incursions. I would have started off with Galan's Cosmic Seed and Odin's pre-fight ability applied to Hercules to start things off however upon entering my 1st fight in zone 14 I noticed that none of Odin's pre-fight buffs were active nor was there any icon for Galan's cosmic seed. Is this a bug or do these things have a fight cap?

Comments

• TevXDTevXD Member Posts: 18
    Crine60 said:

There has been an issue with champs pre-fights and persistent charges/effects falling off when they aren't supposed to for I can't even remember how many years. Kabam are either completely incapable of fixing it or simply don't care at all because nothing has been done about it and I'm not even sure how much they have acknowledged it.

I remembered this happening with Odin after they charged Dungeons to Incursions but I thought it was fixed. Thanks for the info
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    It happens whenever you force close, you have to just do the fight the first time and suffer the consequences
  • TevXDTevXD Member Posts: 18

It happens whenever you force close, you have to just do the fight the first time and suffer the consequences

Didn't force close. The app crash before I can load in the fight and I restarted and continued as normal but thanks for the info.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,313 ★★★★★
    TevXD said:

Didn't force close. The app crash before I can load in the fight and I restarted and continued as normal but thanks for the info.
    It also happens when you crash
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Well this just happened to me in room twenty in sector 6. Game lost connection and I lost my prefights. Really sucks.
  • NaturallyyNaturallyy Member Posts: 63
    It happened to me for the first time last month. Somebody suggested regularly closing the rebooting the app every few levels or so to minimize the chance that the app will crash upon loading into a fight. It sucks though, literally the same exact thing. Was on level 17 of 18 and lost all of my pre fights
  • Himalayanman123Himalayanman123 Member Posts: 5
    Same thing happened to me awhile ago, died to a masochism Gwenpool lol