**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It is time to reorganize solo events...

XSquadXSquad Posts: 151 ★★
Solo events need another update.

1. Remove event quest and arena use - Hero use covers these just fine.
2. Have Hero and Level up run daily.
3. Hero points should include Battleground matches as well.
4. Add ranking up to level up points.

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,506 ★★★★
    XSquad said:

Not useless....they provide use with the 3 star arena boosts we so desperately need.

Said noone ever. Solo rewards are terrible. No paragon player needs anything from the rank rewards or solo crystals.
  • Options
    _Rick87__Rick87_ Posts: 36
    I like getting gold crystals, T4cc selectors and the sig stone though
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    Yeah sucks how battlegrounds is not included in the solo events.
    Remember that time when you were constantly winning and losing matches just to move up a tier but after 3 hours you found that you are exactly at the same place and now you're left with nothing but wasted 3 hours in which you could do anything productive? Yeah that's right, if there was a solo event running maybe those 3 hours weren't a total waste you would have gotten points just for playing...hope you get my point lol
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 151 ★★
    edited September 2023
    I guess having level up everyday is a bad idea if forums peeps disagree. Thanks for feedback.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    The cadence of the 22 hour events are fine, but I agree the rewards could use a tweak, and the solo crystals are just abysmally bad. I’m sitting on about 22 million shards of those
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    DUHveed said:

The cadence of the 22 hour events are fine, but I agree the rewards could use a tweak, and the solo crystals are just abysmally bad. I’m sitting on about 22 million shards of those

Correction: 29 million shards and over 2400 solo crystals

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    XSquad said:

I guess having level up everyday is a bad idea if forums peeps disagree. Thanks for feedback.

If they did that, then I would have to join in with the complaining of a gold and catalyst problem.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    DUHveed said:

i just open them for all the attack and champion boosts.....
    sell the arena boosts or use them during arena combat event...
    sig stones used during advancements.
    i mean why not....
    why bother saving them....
    may as well try and get something from them.
    they may serve little point opening them.
    but they also serve no use whatsoever saving them.

i must say i unfortunately feel like people saving them and hoarding them are a big thing they think about if they think about how to buff them.
    as if you have 30 million shards you will instantly be able to get a whole truckload of whatever they put in.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★

XSquad said:

Not useless....they provide use with the 3 star arena boosts we so desperately need.

Said noone ever. Solo rewards are terrible. No paragon player needs anything from the rank rewards or solo crystals.
    Look, we can drag on rank rewards all we want, but I get a 10,000 ember, revive, heal and 25 units every day, plus some 3-star and 4-star relic shards.

Solo crystals aren’t great, but in moderately serious war, it’s nice to have those 15-20 minute boosts and when I’m grinding units close to July 4 and cyber weekend, the 5 and 6-star arena boosts speed it up.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    _Rick87_ said:

I like getting gold crystals, T4cc selectors and the sig stone though

Then i think it's about time you start the push to Paragon from Cavalier.