Options

Act 4 Mastery point update?

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 764 ★★★
@Kabam Miike Can we please get an update on the plan to address Act 4 100% no longer offering the mastery points? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SammaxSammax Posts: 13
    Agreed. Would still appreciate an update on this issue. I understand all of the other reasons to not compensate folks who are further along in the game...but the loss of unearned mastery points seems like it was just a mistake. There is no reason to remove the ability for someone to earn this resource they had not yet earned...especially when there are so very few opportunities to earn this very unique one.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 764 ★★★
    Miike commented on another thread the other day saying they’re working on it. Not sure why they had to change it at all.I would think you could keep buffed rewards with the points without disrupting the overall economy.
    It’s also strange that they didn’t consider this when they made they change to begin with. But it’s a significant issue if some people are permanently 4 point behind others. With the remaining three I would get my final point in willpower and put 2 points in inequity. I’ve got three Carbonadium core’s waiting. I was actually one path from getting the point on quest 2. Hopefully we get answers and a reasonable way to gain them soon.