**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valkyrie sig issue

So even though in her sig ability it says "round up" I still don't counter unstoppable at 2 Pierce buffs I have to get 3 pierce's regardless of the round up. Why is that? Is it a possible bug or am I missing something cause that would mean sig 100-150 would pretty much be useless

Comments

• Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

You need to get to sig 126 to get the counter at 2 Pierce buffs and then full sig 200 to get it at only 1 buff. Both worth the investment

I agree it is useful but that kinda proves my point that the "round up" is a load of garbage then?

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

You need to get to sig 126 to get the counter at 2 Pierce buffs and then full sig 200 to get it at only 1 buff. Both worth the investment

I agree it is useful but that kinda proves my point that the "round up" is a load of garbage then?

I believe you have round up and round down mixed up.

2.01 to 2.99 rounds up to 3.0 (up=higher)

Sounds like you're interpreting as

2.01 to 2.99 rounds down to 2.0
  • Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 114 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Yea pretty much, I honestly assumed 2.01 to 2.49 would round up to 2 which wouldn't that make more sense?

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Yea pretty much, I honestly assumed 2.01 to 2.49 would round up to 2 which wouldn't that make more sense?

I get what you’re saying, but rounding UP is going to the higher number.

the sig level providing the effects at 2.22 pierce/bulwark rounds UP to 3. This means you won’t get the effects at 2 bulwark/pierce until you reach sig 126.

If it said round DOWN, then as soon as it hits 2.99, it would count for 2 pierce/bulwark. But that’s not how it works because it rounds UP (to the next whole number increment)