Options

Valkyrie sig issue

So even though in her sig ability it says "round up" I still don't counter unstoppable at 2 Pierce buffs I have to get 3 pierce's regardless of the round up. Why is that? Is it a possible bug or am I missing something cause that would mean sig 100-150 would pretty much be useless

Comments

• Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 116 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

You need to get to sig 126 to get the counter at 2 Pierce buffs and then full sig 200 to get it at only 1 buff. Both worth the investment

I agree it is useful but that kinda proves my point that the "round up" is a load of garbage then?

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

You need to get to sig 126 to get the counter at 2 Pierce buffs and then full sig 200 to get it at only 1 buff. Both worth the investment

I agree it is useful but that kinda proves my point that the "round up" is a load of garbage then?

I believe you have round up and round down mixed up.

2.01 to 2.99 rounds up to 3.0 (up=higher)

Sounds like you're interpreting as

2.01 to 2.99 rounds down to 2.0
  • Options
    Dangerx17Dangerx17 Posts: 116 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Yea pretty much, I honestly assumed 2.01 to 2.49 would round up to 2 which wouldn't that make more sense?

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Dangerx17 said:

KoiBoy18 said:

Yea pretty much, I honestly assumed 2.01 to 2.49 would round up to 2 which wouldn't that make more sense?

I get what you’re saying, but rounding UP is going to the higher number.

the sig level providing the effects at 2.22 pierce/bulwark rounds UP to 3. This means you won’t get the effects at 2 bulwark/pierce until you reach sig 126.

If it said round DOWN, then as soon as it hits 2.99, it would count for 2 pierce/bulwark. But that’s not how it works because it rounds UP (to the next whole number increment)