Take or cake?

Do I take Wiccan or go for the 5 * nexus

Take or cake? 43 votes

Take Wiccan
65%
Hort4buffajrCropDusterDRTOAdv10or_StrongOurobørosSCP1504PikoluL0TUS_MANTISMoeyTehrmgj0630Ghostrunner01Annihilator13_AMS94ReignkingTWAomine_Daiki10Bawa69AzenstarAshacekar 28 votes
Take nexus
34%
bhuv9191TheRealHerzrcm2017RenaxqqJounaaPeeSkyLord7000RiptideMolemanisbestchampSchnoodleMarvelfan30AxewXFREEDOMXMoreUnits12Jackerysanchezhi_im_sir 15 votes

Comments

• willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Member Posts: 62

One is a gamble but 90% of gamblers quit before they win big 🧠

Risk it to get the biscuit. Or get another Ronan, iron patriot or groot lol
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    Take Wiccan
    Totally depends on current roster. If you have most 5* already then take Wiccan. Hard for anybody to know who is currently missing from your roster.
  • willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Member Posts: 62
    Hort4 said:

Totally depends on current roster. If you have most 5* already then take Wiccan. Hard for anybody to know who is currently missing from your roster.

I sort of only need CGR, Hyperion, and Rulk to make the last bit of difference
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 408 ★★
    Take Wiccan

Hort4 said:

I sort of only need CGR, Hyperion, and Rulk to make the last bit of difference
    If you have that much of a well versed roster then I don't think you have a need for Wiccan. I'd rather go for the nexus hoping to get a duplicate. Although if you want to collect all champs then go for Wiccan.