**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MAKE CLASSIC CAPTAIN AMERICA GOOD

Y'all put this intangible unblockable immune to everything *ss character in the game.. but still have yet to give classic Captain America buff 🤦🏿‍♂️ Y'all gave hulk, storm, magneto's, Crossbones, miles, Colossus, the list goes on. Yall ballancing Shocker and sandman or w.e but Classic Captain america is nearly useless lol it can even be a simple buff, like auto block or block unblockable. Lol but do something.
At least update his "synergy" make him immune to poison.. IDC lol just please do something

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    Ayo looks like somebody pulled og cap just now. Hard luck! Mine is sig 60 btw
  • Options
    Alkoholic_tobiAlkoholic_tobi Posts: 12

Ayo looks like somebody pulled og cap just now. Hard luck! Mine is sig 60 btw

Lol ive been had him, i just feel.lime. hes over do 🤷🏿‍♂️
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Well, if you're looking for a OG Cap buff, chances are its not coming anytime soon. With all the bugs in the game and the disaster that is BGs, buffing OG niche champs are probably at the bottom of Kabam's to-do list.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★

Well, if you're looking for a OG Cap buff, chances are its not coming anytime soon. With all the bugs in the game and the disaster that is BGs, buffing OG niche champs are probably at the bottom of Kabam's to-do list.

If only Kabam would let you and me do it for them, @FrostGiantLord 😉

Here we are offering our input... how's that KK rework coming?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

If only Kabam would let you and me do it for them, @FrostGiantLord 😉

Here we are offering our input... how's that KK rework coming?
    Still reading comics for more insight into KK's abilities.
  • Options
    Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53

Y'all put this intangible unblockable immune to everything *ss character in the game.. but still have yet to give classic Captain America buff 🤦🏿‍♂️ Y'all gave hulk, storm, magneto's, Crossbones, miles, Colossus, the list goes on. Yall ballancing Shocker and sandman or w.e but Classic Captain america is nearly useless lol it can even be a simple buff, like auto block or block unblockable. Lol but do something.
    At least update his "synergy" make him immune to poison.. IDC lol just please do something

I made a post a while ago on how they could buff OG and WWII cap. Hoping word can spread around it