Mastery Points

PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Should mastery points match your level? I am at level 47 but I have 42.

i have finished act 4. there were none in act 4 before the update?
Chadhogan said:

55 from summoner lvls 4 from exploration of each chapter of act 4 so absolutely worth the effort and now it's nowhere near as much of a grind as it was when I did it

This is a post from 2021

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,174 ★★★★
    Did you complete act 4 before the recent update? If you had completed it but not explored it prior to the change, you might have to wait a bit to get those mastery points.
  • PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    edited August 2023
    Yeah I had it completed but not yet started exploring. Now I have it nearly all explored.

So they removed the 4 points that could be earned. If they reward the people with 4 that just missed out, everybody maxes out at 59 then? Gotcha.

Even if they reward those people who just missed out. Seems odd for future players, to be missing them

Yeah I had it completed but not yet started exploring. Now I have it nearly all explored.

So they removed the 4 points that could be earned. If they reward the people with 4 that just missed out, everybody maxes out at 59 then? Gotcha.

Even if they reward those people who just missed out. Seems odd for future players, to be missing them

Future players can just get it by completing act 4, no need for exploration anymore.

Future players can just get it by completing act 4, no need for exploration anymore.
    I don't see it in the rewards for completion though...

Its in the chapter completion rewards, 1 point for each chapter.

Its in the chapter completion rewards, 1 point for each chapter.
    Right right gotcha, sorry, thanks!